Project Manager, Singapore
CEB is a best practice insight and technology company. In partnership with leading organizations around the globe, we develop innovative solutions to drive corporate performance, in the field of Sales, Marketing, and Communications; Human Resources; Information Technology; Financial Services and legal.
Sales and Professional Service (consulting) are the two key functions of our business. We are looking for a Project Manager to join our Singapore office. The PMO will work closely with our internal Professional Service and Sales team as well as with external clients, coordinating multiple projects at once, influence and inform CEB’s leadership team and other key stakeholders.
What Are The Responsibilities?
- Develop plan project including defining project’s scope, deliverables timeframe, milestones, etc to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Represent CEB to the client for the duration of the project and be the client’s project point of contact
- Ensure project continuously aligns with Statement of Work (SOW), which defines the scope of the project
- Monitor and report on progress of the project, and manage changes when necessary
- Provide weekly update breakdown on PS revenue for the month, including key metrics on profitability, on-time delivery, defects/complaints, Associate costs.
- Centrally coordinate consultant’ resources, including scheduling projects and appointments.
- Report on a quarterly basis on customer trends, PS operations and major engagements.
- Review customer satisfaction survey, identify key trends and propose any remedial or proactive action.
Professional Service Support
- Provides support to incompany and bespoke training courses e.g. material collation, participant liaison when necessary
- Support reports creation and editing to specific format
- Review translation when necessary
- Manage student interns to support project delivery
- Support consultants to organize of Individual Assessments, including scheduling appointment with candidates, preparing materials, doing test administration when necessary
- 2-4 years’ experience in managing large and small B2B scale projects
- Fluency in English, both writing and speaking
- Bachelor degree, degree in Human Resources, Psychology, and Translation is desired.
- Ability to communicate and negotiate with internal and external stakeholders to reach win-win situations.
- Experience in managing multiple priorities to meet multiple deadlines.
- Strong attention to details
- Willing to work overtime when necessary
- Results-driven and willing to go above and beyond to achieve goals
Back to top