Project Manager, Professional Services
The Project Manager role at CEB Talent Assessment – a global leader in talent solutions – has the critical responsibility of ensuring outstanding customer experience and quality in the delivery of large scale complex consulting projects.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Track and coordinate high-priority, high-impact projects and additional projects as prioritised
- Create and maintain project plans and manage progress of key project deliverables and critical dependencies across multiple projects/project types
- Coordinate with/update internal groups and work stream leaders to confirm project delivery timelines, resource allocation, and project status, and ensure project is on track
- Track project scope; identify and address/escalate issues, disputes, or objections that may impede success
- Facilitate project meetings and communicate ongoing project status to clients, stakeholders and collaborators
- Manage project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope
- Work with managers and stakeholders to identify, communicate and document process gaps (e.g. as evidenced by recurring issues) and suggest solutions and approaches
- Manage documentation (e.g. project plans and templates, new/updated processes, checklists or work breakdowns)
- Attend and participate in departmental and inter-departmental meetings
- Communicate to management regarding project status
- Support up skilling of other teams in project management
Internally, the Project Manager will be required to establish effective relationships with:
- The Professional Services team – to ensure the efficient and effective delivery of our Projects to clients
- The Sales team – to work with the appropriate Account Manager for each project to ensure successful delivery and interaction with the client
- The Technology team – to ensure the IT components of client projects are properly scoped out and delivered.
- The wider business, for example, Central Professional Services, with whom we work closely to deliver to clients
Externally, the Project Manager will be expected to represent CEB effectively to clients. The Project Manager may also at times be required to work closely with external associates to effectively service our clients.
- Undergraduate degree qualified
- Demonstrable project management experience, preferably in a professional or client-service organisation
- Experience of multiple full project lifecycles from business development to final delivery
- Ideally knowledge of talent management and assessment
- Clear understanding of sales and/or professional services environment
- Customer Facing experience
- Strong Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
- Knowledge of using different technology systems (e.g. Salesforce.com, MS Project)
What CEB Can Offer You:
- Benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 25 days paid annual leave.
- Competitive base salary and bonus potential.
- The ability to engage, influence, and impact a broad array of the world’s leading executives.
- Career development and advancement based upon your performance.
- The opportunity to be a part of a company distinguished by its insights and to have access to CEB’s groundbreaking research, tools, and solutions.
Meet Some of CEB's Employees
Senior Business Development Manager
Peter helps HR & customer service leaders evaluate and join CEB’s best practice research programs by showing them how their involvement will impact business performance.
Back to top