We are seeking a Project Manager to oversee multiple client deliveries for our Talent Solutions (TS) organization. The Project Manager will be under general direction of the PS Project Management Office, and will be responsible for all aspects in the deployment of assigned projects. S/he will support project delivery from the initial "Kick Off" to final "Client Results Complete", and will be accountable for leading the successful delivery of a project as per the scope and objectives documented in an approved signed statement of work.
The Project Manager performs a variety of critical functions and works closely with the account management teams to deliver project requirements that meet client expectations. The Project Manager is responsible for establishing the levels of effort, timelines, and resourcing for his/her projects; tracking the status, profitability, and progress; and providing regular updates to the account and organizational management. In this role, he/she will also need to be able to effectively interact with various internal personnel, including I/O Psychologists within the TS organization, delivery specialists, managed services, as well as direct interactions with clients.
You Will Make an Impact as a Project Manager by:
- Developing project plans, tracking issues, prioritization and overall management over the life cycle of the project.
- Responsible for assembling project teams, developing and executing project plans, and delegating responsibilities to ensure a high quality of delivery of all project deliverables.
- Facilitating project meetings and communicating on-going project status to project team, internal stakeholders and customer.
- Working in conjunction with internal resources to set and manage client expectations around project timelines.
- Identifying issues and ensuring timely actions to mitigate, including escalating when necessary.
- Working with outside vendors as necessary (e.g., integration, translation) for project deliverables.
- Tracking and managing project revenue recognition including overall project profitability.
- Ensuring project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Working with managers and stakeholders to identify and document process gaps (e.g., as evidenced by recurring issues) and suggest solutions and approaches.
- Attending and participating in departmental and inter-departmental meetings
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum of 1 year project management experience with developing project plans, inventories, process flows, system and testing documentation.
- Minimum of 1 year working in a customer service environment
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word, Power Point, and Outlook
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- 1-2 years of project management experience in a customer service or client service environment
- Experience listening to client needs and building effective relationships.
- Strong communication skills and experience conveying plans, issues and concerns to clients and team members in a clear, logical and concise manner.
- Demonstrated ability in influencing key decision makers both internally and externally
Meet Some of CEB's Employees
Business Development Associate
Andrew works with his team to find and reach out to new business prospects for CEB. He interfaces with Fortune 500 companies across the world—and gets them on board with CEB's solutions.
Back to top