Project Management Representative (French Speaking)
To provide outsourced service support for CEB’s range of products and services for all territories from the Global Customer Service Centre (GCSC).
Providing a high level of customer service at all times to internal and external clients, and be responsible for presenting a consistent ‘face of CEB’ to the client.
The Project Management Representative will have a variable remit for each customer or project as delegated by the Project Consultant. This may involve owning all aspects of the service on behalf of the CEB customers, liaising with both customers and their candidates as required. The role will also require the interaction with internal CEB functions to process any required invoicing or to resolve any arising issues. The role involves dealing with many of CEB’s high profile clients and using some of its most strategic products.
Language capability may be a requirement for some vacancies under this job description.
- To administer projects in line with agreed KPIs and SLAs, and to facilitate assessment and data requests via the Project Support Team
- To own the end to end processing of Managed Services delivery, from facilitating Statements of Work, managing the assessment services, and supplying findings to customers, through to billing preparation and project closure
- To offer 1st line support to candidates.
- Take part in CEB software testing as part of tactical or strategic change programmes.
- To build a strong knowledge of the Managed Services offerings and solutions
- Field requests directly from members via phone or e-mail; listen intently and identify needs
- Communicate and collaborate with relevant internal functions to resolve member issues and improve service execution
- Assist Managed Services in documenting, tracking, and analysing request trends, issues with inbound process, request fulfilment metrics, and inbound volume patterns in order to improve service execution
- Supports Executive Advisors responding to Account Management and Sales and takes ownership of inbound requests in accordance with project assignment decision rules
- Facilitating client meetings and communicate on-going project status to clients, stakeholders and collaborators.
- Manage the entire project lifecycle: Track and coordinate multiple projects, create and maintain project plans, facilitate project meetings and manage progress of key project deliverables and critical dependencies across multiple projects/project types ensuring adherence to budget.
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Following Instructions and Procedures
- Planning and Organising
- Working with People
- Presenting and Communicating Information
- Writing and Reporting
- Applying expertise and technology
- Language capability according to territories supported
- Intermediate user of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and manage own workload
- Experience and comfort analysing and interpreting data
- Experience of working as a member of a team
- Detailed understanding of CEB products and services, including Managed Services
- Customer Facing experience
- Positive, upbeat attitude and desire to contribute meaningfully to the team
- Strong work ethic and willingness to take ownership for wide-ranging responsibilities
- Ability to build relationships and work well across functions
- Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines; demonstrated poise and grace under pressure; demonstrated initiative and resourcefulness; ability to build relationships and work well across functions
- University degree, OR demonstrable relevant work experience
Meet Some of CEB's Employees
Senior Business Development Manager
Peter helps HR & customer service leaders evaluate and join CEB’s best practice research programs by showing them how their involvement will impact business performance.
Back to top