Project Management Representative APAC (Night Shift)
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Do you want to work for a stable, growing firm that impacts the world’s best companies? As a Project Management Representative (APAC) at CEB Talent Assessment – a global leader in talent solutions – you will provide outsourced service support for CEB’s range of products and services to many of our high profile clients in the APAC region from the Global Service Centre (GCSC).
- Sunday – Friday, 10pm – 6am or Midnight – 8am
- We offer a competitive salary, generous shift allowance and monthly bonus
As a Project Management Representative you will:
- Administer projects in line with agreed KPIs and SLAs, and to facilitate assessment and data requests via the Project Support Team
- Own the end to end processing of Managed Services delivery, from facilitating Statements of Work, managing the assessment services, and supplying findings to customers, through to billing preparation and project closure
- Offer 1st line support to candidates.
- Take part in CEB software testing as part of tactical or strategic change programmes.
- Field requests directly from members via phone or e-mail; listen intently and identify needs
- Communicate and collaborate with relevant internal functions to resolve member issues and improve service execution
- Assist Managed Services in documenting, tracking, and analysing request trends, issues with inbound process, request fulfilment metrics, and inbound volume patterns in order to improve service execution
- Supports Executive Advisors responding to Account Management and Sales and takes ownership of inbound requests in accordance with project assignment decision rules
- Facilitating client meetings and communicate on-going project status to clients, stakeholders and collaborators.
- Manage the entire project lifecycle: Track and coordinate multiple projects, create and maintain project plans, facilitate project meetings and manage progress of key project deliverables and critical dependencies across multiple projects/project types ensuring adherence to budget.
What CEB Can Offer You:
- Benefits package: including private medical insurance, subsidised dental, 25 days holiday, group pension plan, and more.
- Competitive base salary and up to 20% bonus
- The ability to engage, influence, and impact a broad array of the world’s leading executives and HR professionals
- Career development and advancement based upon your performance and career aspirations
- The opportunity to be a part of a company distinguished by its insights and to have access to CEB’s ground-breaking research, tools, and solutions.
We’re looking for someone with these qualifications:
- Intermediate user of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and manage own workload
- Experience and comfort analysing and interpreting data
- Experience of working as a member of a team
- Customer Facing experience
- Positive, upbeat attitude and desire to contribute meaningfully to the team
- Strong work ethic and willingness to take ownership for wide-ranging responsibilities
- Ability to build relationships and work well across functions
- Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines; demonstrated poise and grace under pressure; demonstrated initiative and resourcefulness; ability to build relationships and work well across functions
CEB, the leading member-based advisory company, equips more than 10,000 organizations around the globe with insights, tools, and actionable solutions to transform enterprise performance. By combining advanced research and analytics with best practices from member companies, CEB helps leaders realize outsized returns by more effectively managing talent, information, customers, and risk. Member companies include 90% of the Fortune 500, nearly 75% of the Dow Jones Asian Titans, and more than 85% of the FTSE 100. More at cebglobal.com.
Known as an innovative growth firm, CEB is hiring experienced professionals and early careerists in exciting locations around the world. Learn more about our opportunities at cebcareers.com.
CEB is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
Back to top