Project Coordinator (German speaking) - Global Customer Service Centre
The Managed Services Coordinator is responsible for all incoming communication into the Managed Services mailboxes.
They are often the first point of contact for new business, and therefore must have a personable character, with excellent communication and negotiation skills.
The coordinator will also be responsible for obtaining missing information required for a project start-up, preparing it for handover to a Project Consultant or Representative. They also play a key part in identifying the customer's needs and ensuring they are directed to the correct team.
They will also assist in resource planning for the department by accurately recording sizes and probabilities of upcoming projects.
- Anticipate and advise on project plans, potential issues, prioritization and overall management of a project at the initial scoping stage.
- Identifies issues and ensures timely actions to mitigate, including escalating when necessary.
- Facilitating scoping and kick-off meetings and assign to the appropriate Project Managers, clients, stakeholders and collaborators.
- Analysis of company-level sales pipeline reports to effectively forecast upcoming demand on resources, and proactively contacting account managers to obtain necessary information.
- Attend and participate in departmental and inter-departmental meetings
- Support up-skilling of other teams in Managed Services
- Contribute to improving Project Delivery Methodology
- Perform additional tasks as necessary.
- To assist with the preparation of Statements of Work and other sales related documentation
- To coordinate workloads within the Managed Services Teams, and delegate tasks to other team members.
- To take part in SHL software testing as part of tactical or strategic change programmes.
What CEB Can Offer You:
- Benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 25 days paid annual leave.
- Competitive base salary and monthly bonus potential.
- The ability to engage, influence, and impact a broad array of the world's leading executives.
- Swift career development and advancement based upon your performance.
- The opportunity to be a part of a company distinguished by its insights and to have access to CEB's ground-breaking research, tools, and solutions.
- A strong demonstrable record of customer service. The Project Coordinator must be able to convey plans, issues and concerns to clients and team members in a clear, logical and concise manner. They will need to also be able to influence key decision makers both internally and externally.
- University degree, OR demonstrable relevant work experience.
- Detailed understanding of CEB products and services, including Managed Services
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong and demonstrable problem solving/analytical skills.
- Strong Excel, Word, PowerPoint skills
- Customer Facing experience
- Positive, upbeat attitude and desire to contribute meaningfully to the team
- Strong work ethic and willingness to take ownership for wide-ranging responsibilities
- Ability to build relationships and work well across functions
- Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines; demonstrated poise and grace under pressure; demonstrated initiative and resourcefulness; ability to build relationships and work well across functions.
Meet Some of CEB's Employees
Senior Business Development Manager
Peter helps HR & customer service leaders evaluate and join CEB’s best practice research programs by showing them how their involvement will impact business performance.
Back to top