Program Manager, CEB International Forum
Australia/New Zealand (based in Sydney)
CEB (NYSE: EXBD)
Founded in 1990, Gartner International Executive Forums provide a comprehensive business briefing service and network for sharing ideas and experiences exclusively for the local leaders of global companies. CEB International Executive Forums comprises four peer groups, the International CEO Forum with over 300 members, the International CFO Forum with 200 members, the International HRD Forum with 180 members and the newly launched International CSO Forum. In addition, the Forums business delivers a number of special events for female executives and emerging leaders. CEB recently expanded the business into Asia with the International CSO Forum as well as the International CFO Forum in Singapore.
The Program Manager is responsible for managing a professional and personal development network for CEOs of multinational corporations operating in Australia. The role is a challenging and exciting combination of driving commercial membership renewal business outcomes, building and maintaining strong relationships with CEOs and their executive assistants, understanding the issues facing their business, partnering with the Program Director to ensure that each client is fully engaged in the member experience and receives value from it. It also demands effective collaboration in a matrixed team environment to ensure maximum engagement of our members, and interacting with them and their teams with sharp professionalism, poise, and emotional maturity.
The ideal candidate will possess confidence, comfort and ease in interaction with member CEOs in commercial discussions as well as managing their member experience in the Forum and will have a highly organised and detail-oriented approach to complex process management and task execution for a large number of member clients.
- Client Interaction: Develop authentic relationships with a pool of CEOs with the intent to stimulate engagement in Forum membership events and meetings with their peers. Interact with CEOs to surface and support individual client needs/requests. Capture key CEOs' business challenges.
- Client Engagement Oversight: Coordinate and monitor health of individual client relationships by managing key individual client interactions. Oversee the participation of members in Forum events and analyse patterns, risks and opportunities in participation data.
- Commercial responsibility for renewal of existing clients: Responsibility for renewal of a pool of members, including customising service plans for member companies, outlining service delivery, engaging in commercial renewal discussions and objection handling.
- Entrepreneurial Opportunity: Contribute to a wide range of internal 'Business Building' activities e.g. contribute to development of marketing strategy, support recruiting efforts, guide training/development approach, support creation of new and/or improved products and services in collaboration with fellow Directors and Managers.
- Ability to interact with senior executive membership confidently and professionally
- Excellent relationship skills and strong customer service focus
- High-level communication skills (especially building rapport on phone)
- Highly organised with demonstrable attention to detail
- Excellent time management and account management skills
- Original/creative thinking and superior problem solving abilities
- Ability to maintain positivity and prioritise work when under pressure
- Flexibility and adaptability in a dynamic and evolving environment
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a small team
- Experience working with C-suite executives
- University degree and minimum 5 years relationship/account management experience
- Demonstrable technical skills (Proficiency in MS Office suite, particularly Excel and Powerpoint, Salesforce or similar database/CRM system).
- Strong demonstration of team, collaboration and collegial warmth
- Results-oriented; solid work ethic
For more information on other exciting opportunities, please visit our Careers page.
CEB is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CEB is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of CEB's Employees
Senior Business Development Manager
Peter helps HR & customer service leaders evaluate and join CEB’s best practice research programs by showing them how their involvement will impact business performance.
Back to top