Program Director, Melbourne
International HRD Forum
CEB International Executive Forums
- Are you a great relationship-builder?
- Are business, leadership and people your passion?
- Are you interested in the world of multinationals?
- Are you motivated by the opportunity to dramatically grow a business
CEB International Executive Forums connect, inform andenable over 700 senior executives working in the Australian subsidiaries of foreignmultinationals (MNCs). The Forums operate highly-regarded HRD, CEO, CFO and CSOpeer groups.
We are currently seeking a Director for our International HumanResource Director Forum. Based in Melbourne, the successful candidate will beresponsible for: designing and delivering a program comprising live briefings,roundtables, webinars and research; driving membership retention; developingnew services; and providing strategic direction for the broader Forums businessin conjunction with colleagues in Australia and overseas.
This is a challenging role that would suit an individual with strong executive presence; business acumen a high level of interest in business and management issues, politics and current affairs; a good knowledge of the challenges and complexities of global companies; and very strong relationship building skills.
The successful candidate must be able to engage with senior executives across a range of industries and understand the challenges they face, and then use this information to design a program of relevance to all members. The candidate must be able to work both autonomously, as well as together with a small and highly driven team. Some regular interstate travel will be necessary.
Who are we looking for?
- You must have a curious mind and be interested in the macro and micro issues affecting global business
- You must be highly organised, energetic, and genuinely interested in helping others to succeed
- You must value the human connections behind business and be able to relate easily to senior executives across industries
Strong communication (written and oral) as well as facilitation skills are essential.
Meet Some of CEB's Employees
Senior Business Development Manager
Peter helps HR & customer service leaders evaluate and join CEB’s best practice research programs by showing them how their involvement will impact business performance.
Back to top