Program Director International CEO Forum
International CEO Forum
CEB International Executive Forums
- Are you a great relationship-builder?
- Are business, leadership and people your passion?
- Are you interested in the world of multinationals?
- Are you motivated by the opportunity to dramatically grow a business?
CEB International Executive Forums connect, inform and enable over 700 senior executives working in the Australian subsidiaries of foreign multinationals (MNCs). The Forums operate highly-regarded CEO, CFO and HRD peer groups.
We are currently seeking a Director for our International CEO Forum. Based in Sydney with regular travel to Melbourne, the successful candidate will be responsible for: collaborating with a peer director to design and deliver the program comprising live briefings, roundtables, webinars and research; drive membership retention; develop new services; and provide strategic direction for the broader Forums business in conjunction with colleagues in Australia and overseas.
This is a challenging role that would suit an individual with a high level of interest in business and management issues, economics, politics and current affairs, a good knowledge of global companies, and very strong relationship building skills. The successful candidate must be able to interact with senior executives across a range of industries and understand the challenges they face, and then utilise this information to design a program of relevance to all members.
Who are we looking for?
- You must be highly organized and energetic
- Be curious about the macro and micro issues affecting global business
- You must value the human connections behind business, and be able to relate easily to senior executives across industries
- Energy and speed of execution are critical
- Strong writing, speaking and facilitation skills are essential.
This is a role that might suit someone working in business journalism, professional services, executive education, or public affairs. The successful candidate will have a strong tertiary education, knowledge of multinationals, and the ability to extract information, originate ideas and chair / facilitate sessions.
Meet Some of CEB's Employees
Senior Business Development Manager
Peter helps HR & customer service leaders evaluate and join CEB’s best practice research programs by showing them how their involvement will impact business performance.
Back to top