Product Marketing Lead, Talent Assessment
The Product Marketing Lead for Talent Assessment will report to the Head of Marketing for the Talent Assessment business unit and will have global product marketing responsibility for the current talent assessment offerings as well as new offerings. The individual in this role will have significant responsibilities to include:
- Supporting CEB's revenue growth in the talent assessment business by applying the full range of marketing disciplines to drive integrated marketing strategy and planning
- Efficiently deploying associated product marketing budgets to maximize marketing return on investment and return on objectives for the businesses
- Messaging & positioning, competitive differentiation, and developing compelling storylines for taking products to market (both existing and new product launches) through collateral, training materials, pitch decks, and other sales playbooks/tools
- Building out the Market Research capabilities to deliver primary insights that drive our segmentation, targeted marketing, and market opportunity evaluations
- Owning the Win/Loss analysis
- Directly managing a team of 2-3 (product marketers / market researchers)
- Partnering with the other Talent Assessment marketing team members (Channel Marketing, PR, and Digital Marketing) to deliver on the business objectives of the Talent Assessment business unit
- Working with the Marketing Centers of Excellence (Marketing Ops, Creative Services, and Central Digital Marketing) to leverage corporate wide marketing capabilities and skills
A successful candidate will possess:
- BS/BA required and MBA degree desired, preferably from top tier institutions
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant marketing experience in a global B2B environment ideally with experience in SaaS-based software technology
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Understanding of financial concepts including P&L, balances sheets, and ROI models
- Ability to assess complex market landscape and create focused, integrated marketing plans
- Ability to create and implement marketing plans, with a proven track record of success
- Excellent program/project management and execution skills, with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to coordinate efforts cross-functionally to achieve positive end results
- Ability to adapt and respond appropriately to change and manage through complexity
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively within a team
- Ability to manage and develop a team of product marketers
- A content and strategy orientation to marketing
- An entrepreneurial orientation with ability to apply creative approaches to marketing innovative products
- Strong analytical and communications skills to build compelling business cases in order to win internal support for the Marketing programs
- The successful candidate will be a self-starter; this individual must be adaptable, persuasive, tenacious and perceptive and be able to execute a well-developed plan
CEB, now part of Gartner, helps customers grow by harnessing their untapped potential and channeling it toward high-impact, proven results. We do this by offering advisory services and technology solutions that equip leaders to:
- Turn the right insights into actions that deliver the right outcomes;
- Upgrade processes and adapt culture to succeed in the new work environment; and
- Apply precision to talent decisions for competitive advantage.
With more than 30 years of experience working in partnership with top companies, we have a unique view into what matters—and what works—when it comes to driving corporate performance. The CEB member network includes more than 16,000 executives and the majority of top companies globally.
CEB Talent Assessment offerings include proven science-based assessments, technologies, and consultancy services that help organizations assess, select, and develop the right people for the right roles. In fact, clients using our assessment solutions see outcomes such as better employee performance, increased sales, and improved staff retention, which all lead to higher revenue and profit. More at cebglobal.com.
For more information on other exciting opportunities, please visit http://www.executiveboard.com/careers/index.html.
CEB is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of CEB's Employees
Senior Business Development Manager
Peter helps HR & customer service leaders evaluate and join CEB’s best practice research programs by showing them how their involvement will impact business performance.
Back to top