Payroll Manager, Talent Assessment
CEB, now Gartner Talent Assessment is creating a payroll function for its North American entities. This role includes the effective end-to-end production of the payroll cycle for 300 US and 10 Canada employees, processed in conjunction with third party payroll providers. The successful candidate will have a passion for excellent customer service and a desire to achieve the "perfect payroll".
- Co-ordinate the initial setup of payroll processes within the Talent Assessment business, including integration with internal HRIS systems & processes.
- Prepare payroll data for 300 US Employees &10 Canada employees.
- Ensure employee inquiries are responded to and resolved within agreed-upon service levels.
- Ensure a high degree of accuracy and customer service are achieved and maintained.
- Perform payroll operations with minimal errors and maximum efficiency and resolve most problems with minimal support from the operations manager.
- Manage the day to day vendor relationships with third party payroll provider(s), ensuring service levels are adhered too.
- Ensure that all accounting for payroll and pensions are complete, reconciled, risk minimized and current (including 401k & COBRA) within the defined schedules and timetables and resolving any problems in large quantities of complex data and provide reports as required.
- Ensure all relevant payroll tax filings & liabilities are submitted accurately and in a timely fashion
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels within the organization
- Perform monthly payroll reconciliations
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft and Excel and reporting tools
- An eye for detail
- Able to perform manual calculations
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5 years of US payroll processing experience with good knowledge of current US payroll legislation
- Experience of working with a large HR System (preferably Workday)
- Experience of working with ADP and outsourced payroll providers
CEB, now Gartner is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
Meet Some of CEB's Employees
Business Development Associate
Andrew works with his team to find and reach out to new business prospects for CEB. He interfaces with Fortune 500 companies across the world—and gets them on board with CEB's solutions.
Back to top