Partner Marketing Lead, Talent Assessment
The Partner Marketing Lead for Talent Assessment will report to the Head of Marketing for the Talent Assessment business unit and will have co-marketing responsibility with a key set of strategic partners globally for current talent assessment offerings as well as new offerings.
The ideal candidate is a seasoned marketer with business development experience, who is able to negotiate and manage mutually productive relationships with strategic partners in the talent management space. The candidate will develop a deep understanding of CEB's Talent Assessment product offerings, and utilize this understanding to create innovative and engaging joint marketing initiatives.
This role requires a balance of strategy, design, and program management to drive revenue through partnerships. Key to the role is effective collaboration across sales, product, and marketing.
The individual in this role will have significant responsibilities to include:
- Leading partner marketing efforts to reach top line marketing goals and business objectives
- Designing, developing, and executing joint marketing programs with named strategic alliance partners on a global basis, particularly with key HRIS and applicant tracking system partners
- Ensuring top partners' marketing plans and tactics are delivering on agreed upon business objectives
- Refining and shape the Partner Marketing Program to be an ongoing strategic asset to the company's growth objectives
- Leading go-to-market workshops with partners to define joint value propositions and co-promotional plans. Sharing CEB's Talent Assessment brand guidelines and assets; stimulating partner understanding of the mission and brand; and, ensuring successful brand integration into partner marketing efforts.
- Serving as a central point of contact for partner marketing guidance to internal business unit teams. Advocating effectively for partner and their needs across the organization.
- Engaging key stakeholders across sales, corporate/product/channel marketing, PR, product management, sales operations, and legal
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with a diverse set of partner constituencies including sales, marketing, delivery, and customer engagement teams
- Analyzing and reporting progress against campaign goals and ROI
- Developing and manage partner marketing budget, expenses, and marketing development funds
- Representing company at trade meetings to promote products and solutions
- Up to 25% travel may be required
A successful candidate will possess:
- BS/BA required and MBA degree preferred
- 10 years in sales, marketing, business development, and/or growing strategic partnerships in management consulting or high-tech industry
- Demonstrated initiative and resourcefulness; Ability to lead, work, influence, and coordinate activities in a cross-functional (product management, sales, marketing, procurement, legal, finance) and highly-matrixed, global environment
- Demonstrable experience devising and managing sales and marketing programs to meet the needs of partners and customers
- Proven track record to recognize, analyze, and take action on joint value propositions, business case creation around strategic solutions, and end-to-end go to market approaches
- Highly self-motivated individual with keen sense for converting conceptual ideas into programs that produce tangible results
- Uncompromising attention to detail and high standards for results; Intellectual curiosity, ability to learn quickly, and a passion for building a best-in-class firm.
CEB, now part of Gartner, helps customers grow by harnessing their untapped potential and channeling it toward high-impact, proven results. We do this by offering advisory services and technology solutions that equip leaders to:
- Turn the right insights into actions that deliver the right outcomes;
- Upgrade processes and adapt culture to succeed in the new work environment; and
- Apply precision to talent decisions for competitive advantage.
With more than 30 years of experience working in partnership with top companies, we have a unique view into what matters—and what works—when it comes to driving corporate performance. The CEB member network includes more than 16,000 executives and the majority of top companies globally.
CEB Talent Assessment offerings include proven science-based assessments, technologies, and consultancy services that help organizations assess, select, and develop the right people for the right roles. In fact, clients using our assessment solutions see outcomes such as better employee performance, increased sales, and improved staff retention, which all lead to higher revenue and profit.
More at cebglobal.com.
For more information on other exciting opportunities, please visit http://www.executiveboard.com/careers/index.html.
CEB is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of CEB's Employees
Senior Business Development Manager
Peter helps HR & customer service leaders evaluate and join CEB’s best practice research programs by showing them how their involvement will impact business performance.
Back to top