We are currently seeking a Marketing Specialist to work in our Arlington,VA office. TheMarketing Specialist will support the Retention Marketing team in fueling CEB’sgrowth as we expand the companies we work with and drive deeper engagement ofexisting clients with the CEB service.
The Marketing Specialistwill help plan, design, and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns in closecollaboration with product and commercial teams to drive impact on businessoutcomes. Specifically this role will support the Retention Marketing team indriving operational excellence in thestrategies we employ to recruit and retain our members to live events,coordinating how we deploy campaigns, measuring impact, and driving for higherresults.
LiveEvent Recruitment and Retention
- Manage the development of all recruitmentcampaigns end-to-end, including building an outreach plan, writing email copy,list targeting and segmentation, and organizing materials for campaign followup.
- Create and maintain all event recruitmentmaterials, including event invitations, member websites, marketing collateraland other internal resources.
- Work in partnership with Marketing, Product andCommercial partners to identify the key ideas and messages that will engagemembers in live events and plan the multi-channel campaigns that support thatengagement.
- Own the execution and timely deployment of theAER retention email process.
- Create reports and dashboards on performance,identify patterns of over/under-performance and opportunities for improvementto make greater impact.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Superior interpersonal skills
Managementand Professional Skills
- Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines; Excellent organization, multitasking, and prioritization skills
- Ability to build relationships and work well across functions
- Strong work ethic & attention to detail
- Demonstrated initiative and resourcefulness
- Superior problem solving ability
- Intellectual curiosity and dedication to mastering complex terrain
- Comfort with quantitative analysis and statistical concepts
- Ability to form and test hypotheses with available data
- Facility with Excel
- Graduated with exceptional performance in undergraduate academics.
- 2 years related work experience
CEB, the leading member-based advisorycompany, equips more than 10,000 organizations around the globe with insights,tools and actionable solutions to transform enterprise performance. Bycombining advanced research and analytics with best practices from membercompanies, CEB helps leaders realize outsized returns by more effectivelymanaging talent, information, customers and risk. Member companies include 89%of the Fortune 500, 76% of the Dow Jones Asian Titans, and 85% of the FTSE 100
Named one of Forbes most innovative growthcompanies in 2014, CEB is hiring experienced professionals and earlycareerists within a variety of fast-paced and intellectually stimulating careerpaths. Learn more about our global opportunities at cebcareers.com.
CEB is an Equal OpportunityEmployer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants willreceive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age,national origin, religion, disability, genetic information, marital status,sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy ormaternity, protected veteran status, or any other status protected byapplicable national, federal, state or local law. CEB promotes adrug-free workplace. CEB will consider for employment qualified applicants witha criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicablelaws regarding criminal background inquiries.
Back to top