Are you driven by results? Do you want to work for a fast growing firm that impacts the world's best companies? We are currently seeking a talented marketing professional in our Utrecht office to manage marketing efforts across the Talent Assessment business in The Netherlands and Belgium (Benelux).
As a Channel Marketing Manager at CEB – a global leader in talent solutions – you will develop a deep understanding of Talent Assessment product offerings, and will utilize this understanding to create innovative and engaging marketing initiatives to drive customer retention, acquisition and cross-sell.
CEB provides leading-edge talent management solutions and assessment tools to multi-national companies throughout the world, supported by our global footprint in more than 50 countries. We are looking for an outstanding marketing professional to help drive ambitious growth across the region.
As a Channel Marketing Manager, you will:
- Develop marketing planning activities including the marketing strategy, prioritization of resources, and serve as the liaison with key stakeholders for the Benelux region
- Co-ordinate, develop and execute integrated, multi-tactical product and marketing programs intended to deliver client value, drive renewals and build new business
- Cultivate and execute on talent-specific promotional and co-branded opportunities (conferences, partnerships) that help to generate leads and build sales pipelines
- Leverage marketing automation tools such as Eloqua 10, Salesforce and LinkedIn Sales Tools to track and manage regional marketing KPIs
We're looking for a Channel Marketing Manager with These Basic Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of relevant B2B marketing experience, ideally within a services or solutions oriented business
- Fluent business English, plus native/fluent Dutch language skills (Written and Oral). Fluency in French is also desirable
- Ability to assess complex market landscape and create and implement focused, integrated Marketing plans, with a proven track record of success
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- BS/BA degree, MBA preferred
- Ability to influence and partner with internal business partners on strategic product objectives and challenges; Energy and positive attitude to work with varying stakeholders and get them through to the "final mile" of action and outcomes
- Excellent program, project and time management and execution skills, with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
What CEB Can Offer You:
- The ability to engage, influence, and impact a broad array of the world's leading executives
- Career development and advancement based upon your performance
- The opportunity to be a part of a company distinguished by its insights and to have access to CEB's groundbreaking research, tools, and solutions
Meet Some of CEB's Employees
Business Development Associate
Andrew works with his team to find and reach out to new business prospects for CEB. He interfaces with Fortune 500 companies across the world—and gets them on board with CEB's solutions.
Back to top