Marketing Analyst, Live Events
We are currently seeking a Marketing Analyst to work in our Arlington, VA or Chicago office. The Marketing Analyst will support the Marketing team in fueling CEB’s growth as we expand the companies we work with and drive deeper engagement of existing clients with the CEB service. The Marketing Analyst will help plan, design, and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns in close collaboration with product and commercial teams to drive impact on business outcomes. Specifically this role will support the Retention Marketing team in driving operational excellence in the strategies we employ to recruit and retain our members to live events, coordinating how we deploy campaigns, measuring impact, and driving for higher results.
The role will involve a 3-6 month rotation in our Portland, Oregon office with semi-regular travel between offices to ensure close collaboration with our events team on the ground.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work in partnership with Marketing, Product and Commercial partners to identify the key ideas and messages that will engage members in live events and plan the multi-channel campaigns that support that engagement.
- Manage recruitment and retention campaigns end-to-end that are consistent, creative, resonant, and easy to absorb that result in driving further client engagement and align with overall firm goals and objectives.
- Own development of all events-related collateral including invitations, event websites, marketing collateral, and internal resources, while helping to evolve the marketing materials to maximize impact.
- Analyze reports and dashboards on performance data, and provide analysis of, and hypotheses on, what approaches are most successful, while also identifying opportunities for improvement and recommendations for greater impact.
- Interact directly with product and marketing leaders, presenting recruitment and retention plans and influencing their thinking on and approach to live events strategy and segmentation.
- Support firm initiatives to grow the impact of the Retention Marketing team as we evolve team capabilities and further develop best practice approaches.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 2-4 years of marketing or sales experience. Experience in a B2B professional services firm is strongly preferred.
- Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines; Excellent organization, multitasking, and prioritization skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; Ability to present self professionally and intelligently to clients/colleagues.
- Superior problem-solving skills and attention to detail; able to interpret and present data clearly and concisely to inform decisions and test hypotheses.
- Demonstrated initiative and resourcefulness; Ability to build relationships and work well across multiple functions.
- Ability to influence and partner with internal business partners on strategic objectives and challenges; Energy and positive attitude to work with varying stakeholders and get them through to the “final mile” of action and outcomes.
- Strong work ethic, intellectual curiosity, and ability to quickly master complex terrain.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills; proficient in Salesforce.com and Eloqua preferred.
CEB (NYSE: CEB) is the leading member-based advisory company. By combining the best practices of thousands of member companies with our advanced research methodologies and human capital analytics, we equip senior leaders and their teams with insight and actionable solutions to transform operations.
CEB’s Best Practice and Decision Support offerings feature approximately 50 memberships aligned to functional and industry roles. We deliver data, tools and technologies designed to transform enterprise performance.
Our extensive range of Talent Management offerings enable more precise talent management via insights and solutions tied to the drivers of business performance and functional excellence.
The CEB member network includes more than 16,000 executives and the majority of top companies globally.
More at cebglobal.com.
For more information on other exciting opportunities, please visit http://www.executiveboard.com/careers/index.html.
CEB is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Back to top