Market Director, Large Enterprise
Market Directors in the Large Enterprisechannel are responsible for delivering a revenue target while simultaneouslymanaging the performance and professional development of a team of individualcontributors. Market Directors work in an exciting, fast-paced, andcollaborative environment, surrounded by talented, motivated, and intellectualcolleagues.
HowYou Will Make an Impact
- Ensure achievement of program revenue goals through contract value growth
- Develop abilities of individual contributors through robust feedback and coaching, with a strong emphasis on building commercial skills and on teaching program content curriculum
- Participate in commercial conversations and provide real time coaching to individual contributors
- Master the research terrain for the membership and monitor industry trends
- Partner with Product owners to drive product innovation and providing market voice
- Deliver formal and informal performance feedback to staff on a regular basis
- Maintain strong stakeholder partnerships with Revenue Operations, HR, and Finance teams
Weare Looking for Driven Team Players Who
- Have a Bachelor’s degree; all majors considered, advanced degrees welcomed
- Possess 5 years of B2B sales experience and 3 years of sales management experience
- Excelwhen influencing C-level executives andother sophisticated buying groups
- Thrive when managing, coaching, and motivating a high performance sales team in a fast paced team environment
- Demonstrate a strong history of meeting personal and team monthly, quarterly, and annual financial goals
- Has experience working with or developing best practices/strategies for C-level executives
WhatCEB Can Offer You
- Competitive base salary plus incentive potential
- Best in class sales and management training and support
- Annual incentive trips that reward and recognize top sales performance
- Full benefit package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer matching, paid time off, employee stock purchase plan, flexible spending account, tuition assistance, complimentary onsite gym access, and more
CEB is a best practice insight and technology company. Inpartnership with leading organizations around the globe, we develop innovativesolutions to drive corporate performance. CEB equips leaders at more than10,000 companies with the intelligence to effectively manage talent, customers,and operations. CEB is a trusted partner to 90% of the Fortune500, nearly 75% of the Dow Jones Asian Titans, and more than85% of the FTSE 100. More at cebglobal.com.
Known as an innovative growth firm, CEB is hiring experienced professionals andearly careerists within a variety of intellectually stimulating careers. Learnmore about our global opportunities at cebcareers.com.
CEB is an equal opportunity employer committed todiversity in the workplace.
Back to top