Market Director, Large Enterprise
Market Directors in the Large Enterprise channel are responsible for delivering a revenue target while simultaneously managing the performance and professional development of a team of individual contributors. Market Directors work in an exciting, fast-paced, and collaborative environment, surrounded by talented, motivated, and intellectual colleagues.
How You Will Make an Impact
- Ensure achievement of program revenue goals through contract value growth
- Develop abilities of individual contributors through robust feedback and coaching, with a strong emphasis on building commercial skills and on teaching program content curriculum
- Participate in commercial conversations and provide real time coaching to individual contributors
- Master the research terrain for the membership and monitor industry trends
- Partner with Product owners to drive product innovation and providing market voice
- Deliver formal and informal performance feedback to staff on a regular basis
- Maintain strong stakeholder partnerships with Revenue Operations, HR, and Finance teams
We are Looking for Driven Team Players Who
- Have a Bachelor’s degree; all majors considered, advanced degrees welcomed
- Possess 5 years of B2B sales experience and 3 years of sales management experience
- Excel when influencing C-level executives and other sophisticated buying groups
- Thrive when managing, coaching, and motivating a high performance sales team in a fast paced team environment
- Demonstrate a strong history of meeting personal and team monthly, quarterly, and annual financial goals
- Has experience working with or developing best practices/strategies for C-level executives
What CEB Can Offer You
- Competitive base salary plus incentive potential
- Best in class sales and management training and support
- Annual incentive trips that reward and recognize top sales performance
- Full benefit package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer matching, paid time off, employee stock purchase plan, flexible spending account, tuition assistance, complimentary onsite gym access, and more
About the Firm
CEB is a best practice insight and technology company. In partnership with leading organizations around the globe, we develop innovative solutions to drive corporate performance. CEB equips leaders at more than 10,000 companies with the intelligence to effectively manage talent, customers, and operations. CEB is a trusted partner to 90% of the Fortune 500, nearly 75% of the Dow Jones Asian Titans, and more than 85% of the FTSE 100. More at cebglobal.com.
Known as an innovative growth firm, CEB is hiring experienced professionals and early careerists within a variety of intellectually stimulating careers. Learn more about our global opportunities at cebcareers.com.
CEB is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
Back to top