About CEB and SHL Talent Management Services
Have you ever wondered where senior executives at big companies go for advice? Many of them come to our firm for help. SHL Talent Management Services address an increasing concern among leaders about how to manage and leverage talent to achieve business goals. Our insights and offerings address the entire employee life cycle, helping the executives we serve improve business performance by realizing the value and potential of their people.
SHL Talent Measurement Solutions are an important part of CEB's Integrated Talent Management Services. CEB is a publicly traded company (NYSE: CEB) that provides advisory services to businesses worldwide, in the field of Sales, Marketing, and Communications; Human Resources; Information Technology; Financial Services and legal.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Consults with our clients to provide a range of people practice solutions. The service offering spans individual, group and organisational levels, including:
oDefine – customise roles, structures, and processes tools to match client organisational values and culture.
oMeasure – provide accurate measurement of employee capability to enable recruitment, promotion, or development decisions.
oDevelop –promote behaviours more aligned to business needs, as well as attainment of skills and experiences that drive performance.
oReview – work with clients to capitalise on assessment information and provide in-depth analysis of ROI and capability.
- Trains our clients in how to use SHL products and methodologies such that they can work in a self sufficient manner. The Consultant will ensure the training is performed at a high standard and meets an expected level of accreditation.
- Provides project management of complex client engagements, taking ownership for quality and satisfactory completion of all requirements.
- Develops the methodology section of client proposals including recommendations around appropriate design solutions and accurate costings that reflect real delivery time.
- Attends client meetings when requested to provide expertise and knowledge to shape solutions.
- Support the Sales Team to ensure clients are maximising their unit purchases. Consultants will advise the client on the best suite of tools and reports to meet their assessment needs.
- Supports the Sales Team in validating client assessment and development strategies as measured through performance, engagement, attrition or other forms of ROI. The Consultant will typically provide a report that represents complex statistical analysis written in the client's language.
- Creates and maintains collateral (case studies, white papers, etc.) that can be used by the Sales team in preparation of proposals encompassing typical solutions and designs.
- Provides direct line management of other consultants or Professional Services Support Agents, involving the establishment of KPIs, monitoring team performance against targets and objectives, and providing mentoring and development to fill skill gaps.
- Takes leadership over the service delivery streams (i.e. Define, Measure, Develop, or Review), keeping the propositions current and aligned to the market and client needs.
- Acts as a thought leader in the territory, by supporting and challenging consultants and the sales team around the solutions presented to clients. Continually builds expertise to ensure advice is current.
Skills & Experience:
- 6 - 8 years of assessment consulting experience (Assessment Center and Development Center ACDC experience is a must)
- Masters or Equivalent: Holds an Occupational Psychology Masters or equivalent through the level of knowledge gained through supervised practice in the field.
- Written Communication: Demonstrates the ability to summarize scientific, Human Resources, and business related information in a concise and clear manner.
- IT Skills: Fluent in Microsoft Office suite of programs, as well as SPSS.
- Experience in delivering public training
- Advanced project management experience.
Meet Some of CEB's Employees
Senior Business Development Manager
Peter helps HR & customer service leaders evaluate and join CEB’s best practice research programs by showing them how their involvement will impact business performance.
Back to top