Manager, Talent Solutions
CEB (NYSE: CEB) is the leading member-based advisory company. By combining the best practices of thousands of member companies with our advanced research methodologies and human capital analytics, we equip senior leaders and their teams with insight and actionable solutions to transform operations. This distinctive approach, pioneered by CEB, enables executives to harness peer perspectives and tap into breakthrough innovation without costly consulting or reinvention. The CEB member network includes more than 16,000 executives and the majority of top companies globally.
Central PS Technology is responsible for the technical implementation and delivery of standard and custom solutions for clients globally. These responsibilities mainly consist of:
- Implementation and deployment of pre and post standard/custom assessment solutions on CEB’s Talent Assessment systems for clients globally.
- Implementation and deployment of standard/custom reporting on CEB’s Talent Assessment systems for clients globally.
- Supporting the integration of tools and reports with CEB’s partner applicant tracking systems (ATS)
- Support the design and launch of new standard product
- Data extracts
- Implementation the localisation of system content
- Branding of client systems
- Support the design and launch of both internal and external tools
- Post-delivery 2nd line support
Main Purpose and Scope of the Job
- Build credible and meaningful relationships with local BU’s and targeted internal stakeholders/vendors, including the go to person for both operational planning requirements and client escalations.
- Drive the longer term team needs (identifying individual training, skills gaps and motivation, as well as helping to drive new service requirements) to enable the development of the function to ensure the provision of a high quality service that meets, exceeds and adapts to the wider business needs.
- Support the Technology Director in driving key process and operational changes to continually evolve and improve the performance of the function
- Implement and monitor key metrics that contribute to team success and the wider CPS KPIs.
- Ensure the efficient and appropriate utilisation of delivery resources to drive responsive support and effective seamless execution of client solutions.
- Provide account and delivery support for large, complex client projects.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- 4 years’ experience in a professional services discipline
- 4 years’ experience in client delivery
- Experience of working globally and influencing within a matrix structure
- Experience supporting large, global clients.
- Experience of building, mentoring and developing professional services teams.
- Bachelors Degree
- 5 years’ experience designing and delivering psychometric based solutions
- Experience of SaaS
- SQL skills
- XML / HTML / CSS
Back to top