Management Accountant (6 Month Fixed Term Contract)
CEB’s Integrated Talent Management Services are a comprehensive and advanced set of solutions to help organization’s select, deploy, develop and engage talent that is anchored in proven best practice and talent analytics.
The role will work with the Territory Financial Controller in the control and reporting of several trading business units across Asia. The role will assist in ensuring that the costs and revenues are accurately reported as well as assisting with statutory, payroll and tax reporting.
- Assist the Financial Controller at month-end with detailed reporting and analysis against budget/forecasts.
- Review sales contracts and project in Salesforce to define the revenue booking (accrual/deferral)
- Create and post cost/revenue journals including prepayments, accruals and deferrals.
- Maintain the business unit balance sheet reconciliations.
- Assist in ensuring compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley controls.
- Create cost, sales and other revenue and financial performance reports as required.
- Liaise with local payroll bureau or internal payroll teams to prepare payroll runs and book journals
- Deal with taxation matters via liaison with local profession advisors.
- Interim and annual audit.
- Statutory accounts preparation.
- Other duties include bank payments / postings.
- Be a resource for frequent ad-hoc queries from various stakeholders including Group Finance, Sales, HR and the Shared Service Centre.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- High level of analytic ability.
- Self-motivated and passionate about quality of work produced.
- Confidence to challenge others where appropriate.
- Customer service approach to internal and external stakeholders.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong time management skills to balance regular monthly tasks with frequent ad-hoc requirements.
- Experienced part-qualified accountant in the later stages of study (CIMA/ACCA, or equivalent) or recently qualified.
- Experience in month end close process
- Any country specific experience helpful, but not essential
- Any prior exposure to Sarbanes-Oxley controls advantageous
- Intermediate Excel (macros not required, but Pivot tables and vlookups essential)
THIS IS A 6 MONTH FIXED TERM CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY
Back to top