Legal Administrator (Legal Specialist)
We are currently seeking a full time legal administrator to join our Talent Assessment Global Legal function. Reporting to Corporate Counsel, the role will focus on team administration, corporate secretarial compliance and general support to the TA legal team.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Responsibilities will include working on legal work routed through the Access Legal Review portal, which is used globally to triage all new business requests for legal assistance
- Maintain and update Commercial Templates used across Talent Assessment business
- Assist with trademark registry
- Invoice systems.
- Maintain master agreement processing and storage.
- Assist with ad hoc projects as required
- Corporate Secretarial Compliance – work with our outside compliance provider to ensure that the TA global entities remain in good standing.
- Prepare UK board packs for the BOD and AGM meetings to support company amendments and complete electronic filings at Companies House.
- Maintain electronic statutory books.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Approachable with an ability to establish and grow relationships and credibility with people at all levels within the business
- ICSA CCSP qualified or part qualified preferred.
- Excellent customer services skills
- Clear writing and verbal communication skills
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Timely work practice and ability to learn new systems or requirements
Meet Some of CEB's Employees
Business Development Associate
Andrew works with his team to find and reach out to new business prospects for CEB. He interfaces with Fortune 500 companies across the world—and gets them on board with CEB's solutions.
Back to top