Lead Qualification Specialist
We are currently seeking a Lead Qualification Specialist. As a Lead Qualification Specialist you will have the opportunity to support the Sales Team by managing the inbound sales leads from multiple sources including marketing campaigns to qualify them for our sales process. This is a great entry level role to learn CEB's unique business model, and work to escalate prospective client and member requests and inquiries directly to functions or individuals that can best address their interest in our firm.
The Specialist will help develop and maintain efficient processes and operational protocols for inbound inquiries from prospective clients. They will then move to further qualify – via the phone – the prospect and help to set up initial sales interactions when appropriate.
Overall, the Specialist will collaborate with the Sales Team by:
1)Providing a central point of contact to connect the Sales team with prospective clients inquiring about CEB products and services via web
2)Asking the critical questions to better understand what a warm lead might be looking for.
3) Managing and analyzing inbound volume by documenting and tracking inquiries.
How You will make an Impact:
- Communicate and collaborate with relevant internal functions to best support the Revenue and Marketing Teams
- Assist with marketing campaign follow up (website traffic, email campaigns, events, etc.) through inbound support and lead management activities; including extensive lead qualification through research, live phone conversations with executives and CRM system research.
- Assist Sales Team by documenting, tracking, and analyzing prospective member request trends, issues with inbound process, request fulfillment metrics, and inbound volume patterns in order to improve lead generation process
- Communicating with leads via email or over the phone to overcome objections and determine if a need exists between the product and the potential customer.
- Strong work ethic; strong attention to detail; ability to work well with others
- Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated poise and grace under pressure
- Demonstrated initiative and resourcefulness
- Ability to build relationships and work well across functions
- College degree in a related discipline
- Experience with Salesforce.com preferred
- Have a genuine interest in business, sales and marketing
CEB is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law. CEB promotes a drug-free workplace. CEB will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries.
Meet Some of CEB's Employees
Senior Business Development Manager
Peter helps HR & customer service leaders evaluate and join CEB’s best practice research programs by showing them how their involvement will impact business performance.
Back to top