CEB is a best practice insight and technology company. We have a unique view into what matters—and what works—when driving corporate performance. Every year we equip over 20,000 senior leaders from more than 10,000 organizations across 110 countries with the intelligence they need to respond quickly to evolving business conditions. In doing so we help them more effectively manage their talent, customers and operations to exceed business objectives
We are currently seeking a Learning and Development Associate to work on our CEB University team in our London office. This individual will support the skill development of all CEB employees by supporting a variety of global CEBU development programs, curriculum and offerings.
- Support CEB’s curriculum through general administrative duties, such as global course scheduling and management, communication with key stakeholders, materials preparation, course follow up and reporting. Play event management role for training classes by coordinating with stakeholders (facilitators, internal customers, catering, facilities, etc.), and managing all logistics and event materials.
- Support CEB’s new hire experience by performing key duties related to orientation/onboarding.
- Enable training and program success through proactive coordination with staff across regions/functions.
- Manage classes, online evaluations, and online portals using our Learning Management System and SharePoint.
- Analyze global survey feedback and prepare data on key trends.
- Support broader L&D activities and firm wide initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree (required)
- Positive and mature professional demeanor; effective interpersonal skills
- Strong process/project management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Intermediate PowerPoint skills and intermediate to advanced other MS Office skills (i.e. Excel)
- Strong attention to detail
- Superior problem solving ability
- Effective time management skills and ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent organization, multitasking and prioritization skills
- Demonstrated initiative and resourcefulness
Back to top