CEB TalentNeuron™ (TN) is part of the Big Data and Advanced Analytics Revolution: it provides insight and analysis on labor markets based on the study of more than 1 billion historical labor market records across more than 20 countries.
We are looking for a talented Software Developer – User Interface to join our UI team whose focus is mainly on our products destined to recruiters. This new recruit will join our vibrant team that works closely together in our Quebec City office.
Design and implement web interfaces to be deployed on the cloud (Amazon Web Services) based on a series of Java services, thus enabling our customers to extract and visualize information on employment and recruitment in an intuitive and effective way.
- Implement interfaces that meet customer needs, building on web services developed by the middleware team;
- Collaborate with the Product and UX teams to design the best possible user interfaces;
- Contribute to project planning by listing tasks and estimating the required effort;
- Solve challenging problems through brainstorming sessions with team members;
- Test and participate in the production deployment process and the continuous development of products;
- Perform any other related tasks.
- Bachelor in Computer Science/Software Engineering or any other relevant field preferred;
- 3 to 5 years of experience as a web UI developer on large projects;
- Talent for designing intuitive user interfaces;
- Understand and accept the challenges of maintaining and evolving legacy code;
- Fluent in spoken and written French;
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English;
- Proactive, autonomous, and determined;
- Curious about new technologies;
- Focused, disciplined and rigorous;
- Quick learner with a positive attitude
- Ruby on Rails;
- Browser extensions development experience;
- Agile development (Scrum, Kanban);
- Git, Mercurial, SVN;
Meet Some of CEB's Employees
Senior Business Development Manager
Peter helps HR & customer service leaders evaluate and join CEB’s best practice research programs by showing them how their involvement will impact business performance.
Back to top