CEB has an excellent opportunity for a Java Developer to join our growing, talented, international Technology Team, based in Alpharetta, GA, Chicago, IL or Arlington, VA.
This is a great opportunity to join a company, that not only provides the support and training to get you up to speed on the latest technologies, but also one where you can carve a great long term career, working on exciting projects. You will have the unique opportunity to work on our Talent Central platform!
- Design, develop, maintain, test, and document SHL development projects.
- Review bugs and problems as assigned, diagnose and fix them in a timely manner.
- Manage and maintain corporate software libraries.
- Consult with all departments regarding application design and usage.
- Communicate complex technical issues at different levels.
- Provide technical mentoring to peers.
- Bachelors degree required
- 5 years of Technical/Programming Knowledge
- 5 years J2EE software development
- 3 years RDBMS development
- Experience with Agile software development tools and processes (Scrum, JIRA)
- Experience with Java Application Servers (Glassfish, Tomcat, JBoss)
- Experience with Web Servers (Microsoft IIS, Apache HTTP Server)
- Automated build, deployment and testing as part of a Continuous Integration process
- Math or statistics background
- HRMS or testing platform
- Experience in developing systems for external customer usage
- Experience with service-oriented architecture (SOA)
Back to top