CEB is now Gartner. Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world's leading research and advisory company. The company helps business leaders across all major functions in every industry and enterprise size with the objective insights they need to make the right decisions.
Gartner's comprehensive suite of services delivers strategic advice and proven best practices to help clients succeed in their mission-critical priorities. Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A., and has more than 13,000 associates serving clients in 11,000 enterprises in 100 countries.
For more information, email [email protected] or visit gartner.com.
This role is critical to ensuring an outstanding experience for clients with integrated solutions in the UK. The Senior Integrations Consultant will manage the delivery of Integrated Systems including standard and one off integrated projects alongside onboarding of new integration partners.
- Client Delivery: Delivering Global client projects, including configuring integration configs and testing
- Liaising with Integration Partners to test externally and with Client for UAT and sign off.
- Partner Onboarding: Lead the onboarding process around defining and capturing the functionality and workflow available with an Integration Partner. Establish workable demo systems with said partner.
- Partner Transition: Lead the partner transition process with regard to moving partner functionality from legacy platforms to new CEB platform
- Delivering integrated client systems across all platforms.
- Delivering on-boarding for ATS partners in line with CEB standards.
- Managing performance of joint solution with the client and ATS against measures of success through formal review processes
- Manage one off partner projects such as re-certifications, new partner on-boarding, maintenance and updates to existing integrations
- Provide pre-sales support while upskilling the pre-sales team to diminish this dependence.
- Process Documentation: Responsibility for keeping integration documentation up to date
- Work with product teams to identify and track product enhancements for integrated systems
Qualifications and Experience:
Degree level qualification or equivalent
Knowledge or experience of SAAS based delivery
Knowledge of SHL platforms products and services a major advantage
Knowledge of CEB integrations a major advantage
Strong PC skills including thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
Ability to work independently and manage own workload
Knowledge of general software and methodologies
Analytical and commercial work experience
Ability to build strong relationships with key departments to ensure issues are resolved effectively
Ability to work calmly under pressure
Strong communication skills
Ability to work in a team
Eye for detail and identifying problems
Language: Fluency in English. Any additional language would be a bonus.
- Client facing experience
- A working knowledge of web applications
- SQL skills
- Ability to use one or more languages (XML / HTML / CSS)
- Visual Basic or similar
- Level A / Level B
Customer focused – base all decisions on what is best for the customer
Self driven, with high energy levels and personal commitment to constantly improving the CPS team as a means of developing your own career.
A strong team player, who is able to take on tasks and run with them independently
Result oriented, able to maintain a strong focus on targets, goals and objectives at all times.
A good communicator and leader, who is able to paint a clear vision of the objectives and take the team with them
Strong organisational and planning skills, able to set out clear project plans
Ability to influence and negotiate
Highly ethical, not prepared to compromise on quality
Meet Some of CEB's Employees
Senior Business Development Manager
Peter helps HR & customer service leaders evaluate and join CEB’s best practice research programs by showing them how their involvement will impact business performance.
Back to top