CEB (NYSE: CEB) is the leading member-based advisory company. By combining the best practices of thousands of member companies with our advanced research methodologies and human capital analytics, we equip senior leaders and their teams with insight and actionable solutions to transform operations. This distinctive approach, pioneered by CEB, enables executives to harness peer perspectives and tap into breakthrough innovation without costly consulting or reinvention. The CEB member network includes more than 16,000 executives and the majority of top companies globally.
Named one of Forbes most innovative growth companies in 2014, CEB is hiring experienced professionals and early careerists within a variety of fast-paced and intellectually stimulating career paths. Learn more about our global opportunities at cebcareers.com.
We are proud of the quality of our staff and are looking to add talented, dynamic people to our growing ranks. We feel the primary driver behind our business achievements is the quality of the staff we hire and develop over time.
CEB offers a dynamic, performance-oriented and informal work environment. Salaries and benefits are highly competitive with other leading multinational firms in India. For more information about our company, please visit our Web site at www.executiveboard.com.
The qualified candidate will be part of the team that architect, design and develop integrations using Informatica connecting different systems hosted on site and in cloud. These platforms allow our customers to access CEB products and services. Candidate should have developed reliable and high performant integrations using industry specific integration patterns. We are looking for a talented individual with exceptional technical, business, and communication skills who can produce innovative and scalable software solutions.
- Architect, Design and Develop new integrations for CEB to connect Salesforce, Workday, Cvent, and internal applications
- Well versed in integration patterns
- Expert knowledge of core and advance Java
- Expert knowledge of development of SOAP and REST webservices
- Install, upgrade and patch Informatica and its components in CEB environments
- Define Informatica workflow and mapping standards so that development is done in a consistent manner across all development resources
- Design and develop exception and error handling for all the integrations
- Implement procedures to maintain and monitor integrations so that the environment is reliable and highly available through time
- Work with business teams capturing end to end requirements
- B.E./B. Tech in Computer Science, Information Technology required
- 8-10 years of experience in an IT or Business environment developing highly scalable applications
- Excellent communications skills interacting with technical and business audiences
- Java certification a plus
- Strong understanding of integration patterns and issues
- Sound understanding of Object Oriented principles
- 5-6 years hands-on experience developing enterprise-scale solutions using Java, J2EE and Open Source technologies
- Proven, hands-on experience in SOA using SOAP and REST APIs
- Knowledge of application architecture and design patterns
- Experience in an Agile development environment
- Deployment process using Maven
- Good to have experience working with SQL SERVER Database
- Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Exceptional communication skills, to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent organization, multitasking, and prioritization skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Good communication skills and ability to work with global teams to define and deliver on projects
- Intellectual curiosity, passion for technology and keeping up with new trends
Back to top