The Technology Consultant will be primarily responsible for implementing assessment builds using a pre-defined specification document into a technology platform, as well as moving existing builds to a new technology platform for our clients' talent acquisition programs. The Technology Consultant will be expected to use their technical and functional expertise to understand the specification document, to utilize the tools to build the content, and troubleshoot issues found in the QA of the product. This role may be expected to also conduct QA against content, including: executing test scripts/plans, identifying defects, running regression tests, verifying fixes, to a consistently high level whilst continually following CEB's Central Professional Services build and QA processes and procedures throughout the product lifecycle. The Technology Consultant will report into the Director of the QA Team and indirectly into the Technology Team Lead, ensuring efficient and timely communication throughout the lifecycle of each project.
- Build and edit online assessment solutions
- Package assessment solutions and supporting documentation to move them to a new technology platform
- Engage in quality assurance checking of deliverables
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Execute test cases and test scripts based on requirements, established processes and existing system knowledge within timelines
- Identify, enter, update and manage issues in defect tracking system until resolution.
- Run regression tests and verify fixes.
- Liaise with Project Manager to identify potential issues, gather feedback, and resolve defects.
- Work closely with the internal professional services, technology and project management teams.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent)
- 2-5 years of professional experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and technical aptitude
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and proactively to ensure delivery is met across time zones
- Ability to manage projects and information from various sources
- Basic SQL knowledge
- Strong PC skills including Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and responsibilities; strong time management skills
- Some knowledge of using different technology systems (e.g. Salesforce.com, Project Management software)
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Following Instructions and Procedures
- Writing and Reporting
- Planning and Organizing
- Working with People
Meet Some of CEB's Employees
Business Development Associate
Andrew works with his team to find and reach out to new business prospects for CEB. He interfaces with Fortune 500 companies across the world—and gets them on board with CEB's solutions.
Back to top