Human Capital Consultant
PDRI,a CEB company, is currently looking for talented individuals to join ourfast-paced consulting organization in the Washington, DC, Minneapolis, MN andBaltimore, MD metro areas.
PDRIis a premier talent management consulting firm with a 40 year history ofdesigning, developing, and implementing customized and innovative solutions tomeet complex, sensitive, and unique challenges. Our consultants work in ateam-based environment to identify client needs and develop and implementcustom solutions to meet those needs. As part of CEB, we leverage insights fromwhat the best companies do to help organizations solve their toughest problems.
PDRIoffers its employees challenging and engaging work, outstanding career growthopportunities, a competitive salary and benefits, generous profit sharing andbonus programs, 401K with matching contributions, a stock purchase plan, aflexible work environment, and opportunities for professional development.
Ourtypical projects include:
- Developing and delivering custom assessments for selection and development
- Conducting training needs analysis and training evaluation studies
- Designing and implementing performance management systems
- Creating and implementing leadership development programs
- Conducting job analysis and developing and validating competency models
- Developing career management and certification programs
- Developing and implementing communication and engagement strategies
PDRIteam members have the opportunity to be part of an organization that has areputation for high-quality, tailored, end-to-end solutions for clients in thepublic and private sector. The ideal candidate will be able to lead andcontribute to complex projects as well as inspire confidence and providehigh-quality services to our clients.
- Outstanding critical thinking and writing skills
- The ability to interact effectively with clients
- The ability to communicate well and make compelling presentations to customers
- A high level of attention to detail
- Solid knowledge of core Industrial/Organizational Psychology topics such as selection, training, performance management, leadership development, job analysis, competency modeling, and organizational assessment
- Strong research and data analysis skills
- Flexibility, enthusiasm, and teamwork skills
- A Master’s degree or PhD in Industrial/Organizational Psychology or a related field; experience requirements vary by position and range from 0 to 5 years
- U.S. citizenship and the ability and willingness to obtain a Top Secret U.S. Government security clearance
Back to top