HR Account Manager, South Africa
Want to help influence the world’s best companies? JoinCEB as an Account Manager and drive sales growth in Europewhile leading a client portfolio that is unique among otheradvisory and consulting companies.
Our B2B Account Managers are the senior focal point forall customer interaction in the sales and renewal process. They act asbusiness-practice authorities to their assigned member organisations andmonitor their accounts’ development and growth—from initial sale toyear-on-year renewal—always staying awareof cross-sell opportunities.
How You Will Make an Impact in Account Management:
- Teach prospectiveand existing clients (members) the benefits of CEB productsand services, detailing our business model and value proposition.
- Establishrelationships with prospects and current members by demonstrating in-depthinstitutional knowledge, understanding their specific business needs, andpresenting an appropriate mix of CEB products and research solutions duringpersonal visits and phone calls.
- Customiseaccount plans for member companies, outlining service delivery, revenue growthstrategies, and potential additions for existing memberships.
- Use existingmember relationships to contact new business leads within themember organisation.
- Pursue,negotiate, and close cross-sell opportunities, leading senior executives intoactive membership status through a consultative sales approach.
- Work with ourclient advisory team and product partners to deliver specific solutionsfor member needs
- Understandresearch content and product offerings and monitor industry trends
- Determine appropriatetactics to encourage interest in a membership, including trial meetings,webinars, guest website access, etc.
[VIDEO] Hear from one of our EMEA members.
We Are Looking for a Manager with These Basic Qualifications:
- 5 years of successful sales or account management experience, including holding commercial negotiations within a blue-chip client base
- Proven ability to handle revenue responsibility and meet monthly, quarterly, and annual financial goals
- Skills in handling multiple commercial processes (new business sales and renewals), forecasting precisely, and identifying challenges to a positive commercial outcome
- Superior time management skills and attention to detail
- Deep understanding of business concepts for large national and international corporations
- Strong ethic for fulfilling service requests and keen interest in forming relationships with executives
- Willingness to conduct EMEA-wide travel as required
- Undergraduate degree
What CEB Can Offer You:
- Formal on-boarding programme to help you build a foundation for success
- Exclusive account management training to further develop your skills
- Professional development and advancement based on performance
- Competitive base salary and bonus potential
- Various incentive campaigns to recognize top performers’ achievements
- Full benefits package—including medical, dental, vision, pension, ample paid time off, and more
Back to top