As the campus recruiting peak season is coming,we would like to hire 14 interns to help us to improve our internal customer operation. As an Intern, you will help our Campus Recruitment project and provide customer service to our customers(HR and users) via phone and email.
What you can get from us
- Basic pay plus project bonus and if you take night shift we offer dinner allowance and traffic allowance
- Wonderful office
- Working with very senior and experienced staff
- Getting our training and improve your skills.
- Location is amazing
- You will have more knowledge and insight about online assessment
We are looking for
- Current university student in Shanghai
- Be available to complete our internship program from 08/2017 to 11/2017
- Good English communication skills- verbal, reading and writing.
- Familiar with different kinds of Browers and Microsoft Offie- Excel, Word, Outlook (All of the system are in English)
Meet Some of CEB's Employees
Business Development Associate
Andrew works with his team to find and reach out to new business prospects for CEB. He interfaces with Fortune 500 companies across the world—and gets them on board with CEB's solutions.
Back to top