French Speaking - Graduate Trainee Business Development Associate
Are you motivated by goals and driven by results? Do you have a competitive spirit and desire to work on a high-performance team? Do you want to engage with top executives from FTSE 100 companies? If CEB, now Gartner in London, could be the right place for you!
We are hiring bilingual (English and French speaking) graduates to join us as Associates in our Sales and Service Professional Development program. As a graduate trainee, we will coach you toward becoming a Business Development Manager who will interact with senior-level executives, proactively schedule and confirm sales meetings, and participate in cold-calling and lead generation campaigns.
Learn from Truly Exceptional Talent
The Sales and Service Professional Development program is designed to provide you with the skills and business acumen to become a world-class sales professional and build a compelling career. Our trainers and managers will help you strengthen your strategic thinking, business writing, and problem solving skills, which are key to unlocking your potential and growing your career.
How You Will Make an Impact
- Prospect and gather intelligence on potential business leads and qualified companies
- Educate prospective members on the value of CEB's renowned products and services
- Partner with Business Development and Account managers to create customised plans for assigned territories to support sales successes
- Manage and respond to inbound requests from prospective or current members
- Ensure current members are leveraging the membership offerings and deliver high quality client service experiences that will help drive future sales
- Recruit member clients to attend CEB events, such as webinars, roundtable discussions, etc. to demonstrate continued value of CEB memberships
- Ensure that the CEB Salesforce.com database contains accurate account details and contact information for members and prospects
We are looking for motivated individuals who have these basic qualifications:
- A Bachelor's degree
- Business level French speaking skills
- Relevant work and/or internship experience in sales
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentations skills
- Effective problem solving, time management, and organization skills
- Ability to build relationships with senior level professionals and work well under pressure
What CEB, now Gartner Can Offer You:
- On-the-job experience while attending a world-class sales training courses
- Career progression and professional development opportunities
- Annual incentive trips eligibility that reward and recognize top sales performers
- Opportunities to give back to our communities through volunteer service and pro bono consulting projects
About CEB, Now Gartner
Leading organizations worldwiderely on CEB services to harness their untapped potential and grow. Now offeredby Gartner, CEB best practices and technology solutions equip clients with theintelligence to effectively manage talent, customers, and operations. Moreinformation is available at gartner.com/ceb.
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is theworld's leading research and advisory company. The company helps businessleaders across all major functions in every industry and enterprise size withthe objective insights they need to make the right decisions. Gartner'scomprehensive suite of services delivers strategic advice and proven bestpractices to help clients succeed in their mission-critical priorities. Gartneris headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, USA, and has more than 13,000associates serving clients in 11,000 enterprises in 100 countries. For moreinformation, visit gartner.com.
Meet Some of CEB's Employees
Senior Business Development Manager
Peter helps HR & customer service leaders evaluate and join CEB’s best practice research programs by showing them how their involvement will impact business performance.
Back to top