CEB Talent Assessment Solutions help organizations assess, select and develop the right people for the right roles using proven, science-based assessments, technologies, consulting services and benchmark data.
We are looking for a Finance Associate for the Nordic region, to join our team situated in a modern office, centrally located in Stockholm. The Nordic Finance Associate will lead the localised elements of Finance processes, including accounts payable which is driven by both time zone and language requirements. The Finance Associate responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Managing supplier process following corporate guidance from the Central Procurement team/Gartner Head Office, including
- Ensuring compliance with local regulations and SOX;
- Managing supplier expectations, supplier agreements and new supplier processes
- Raising purchase orders and approving facility invoices;
- Managing & registering approved invoices (incl. employee expenses) into the accounting system, in accordance with company policies and local regulations;
- Being the local expert in Accounts Payable System (currently Coupa) for the Finance Team.
- Providing updated information to insurance companies and pension providers to ensure correct premiums are processed and that we are compliant with local regulations.
- Providing Central Finance team with accurate pension accrual data in a timely manner.
- Providing Payroll with timely information (i.e. approved mileage claims, etc.).
- Submission of data provided by Finance to various agencies (i.e. VAT, etc.).
- Monitoring of Danish digital mailbox and follow-up by advising appropriately.
- Working alongside HR and liaising with payroll provider for employment certificates.
- Liaising with payroll provider on the completion of various local statistics.
- Being the local contact for local authority agencies.
- Ad hoc requests and analysis from Finance.
- Responding to ad-hoc requests from other departments on local queries such as payroll and benefits.
Facilities Management (30%)
- Assisting Procurement/Gartner Head Office with operating and capital leases, including
- Organizing the sale of company cars, where necessary;
- Monitoring and managing business mobile phone subscriptions
- Monitoring of lease contracts, such as office, parking spaces, coffee machines, photocopiers, etc., and escalating issues to Head Office.
- Liaising with appropriate persons for building/equipment maintenance.
- Ordering of general office supplies.
- Franking and arranging postage of mail, including arranging top up of franking machine.
- Providing appropriate assistance to Nordic satellite offices, where necessary.
- Liaising with IT & Procurement to purchase mobile phones in line with broader corporate policies.
- Handling ad hoc requests from Gartner Head Office or from Facilities with regards to the Nordic offices.
- Previous experience in an accounts payable role, preferably in an international organisation
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Comfortable working with processes and procedures.
- Able to be flexible with changing requirements during set-up period.
- Customer service and performance focused approach
- Strong level of business English and Swedish language skills is essential
- Finnish and/or other Nordic languages skills preferred
- We place great emphasis on your personal characteristics. As a person you are mature, self-motivated, loyal and calm. Your approach is structured and you are happy to work on your own initiative.
Meet Some of CEB's Employees
Business Development Associate
Andrew works with his team to find and reach out to new business prospects for CEB. He interfaces with Fortune 500 companies across the world—and gets them on board with CEB's solutions.
Back to top