We are currently seekingan Executive Assistant to provide administrative and projectsupport to senior leaders at the company. The ideal individual will haveexceptional relationship building skills, the ability to exercise good judgmentin a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication,administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain balanceamong multiple priorities. The Executive Assistant must be able to work underpressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidentialmatters with discretion and personal integrity.
- Act as a partner to the Group President, BPDS (Best Practices & Decision Support) and the Executive Director, Sales & Marketing Practice, ensuring the highest caliber of professionalism in all interactions, internally and externally
- Schedule and support internal and external meetings (coordinate calendars, organize logistics, take notes, coordinate follow-up)
- Maintain and update daily scheduling
- Assist with travel, filing, expenses, etc. and prepare documents and reports for distribution
- Serve as a liaison for group and the rest of the firm, with particular emphasis on team building
- Manage communications with member executives from all over the world
- Assist in database maintenance and report creation
- Prepare data points and reports for meetings
- Take on special projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree
- Between5-10 years of Executive Assistantprofessional work experience
- Strong work ethic and willingness totake ownership for wide-ranging responsibilities
- Superior organization andprioritization skills
- Ability to perform under deadlinepressure
- Persistence, resourcefulness, driveand ability to work proactively
- Strong communication skills, bothverbal and written
- Desire to contribute meaningfully tothe team
- Ability or interest to learn to doanalytical project work
- Excellent interpersonal skills,ability to handle different “customer” personalities
- Sense of humor and ability to havefun in a productive atmosphere
- Adaptability to different workingstyles
Compensationand Benefits Package:
- Competitive base salary plus bonus potential
- Full benefit package including medical, dental, vision, 401K, paid time off (PTO), employee stock purchase plan, flexible spending, and tuition assistance
CEB, theleading member-based advisory company, equips more than 10,000 organizationsaround the globe with insights, tools and actionable solutions to transformenterprise performance. By combining advanced research and analytics with bestpractices from member companies, CEB helps leaders realize outsized returns bymore effectively managing talent, information, customers and risk. Membercompanies include approximately 85% of the Fortune 500, 76% of the Dow JonesAsian Titans, and nearly 86% of the FTSE 100. More at www.cebglobal.com.
Named one of Forbes most innovative growth companies in2014, CEB is hiring experienced professionals and early careerists within avariety of fast-paced and intellectually stimulating career paths. Learn moreabout our global opportunities at cebcareers.com.
CEB is an Equal OpportunityEmployer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants willreceive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age,national origin, religion, disability, genetic information, marital status,sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy ormaternity, protected veteran status, or any other status protected byapplicable national, federal, state or local law. CEB promotes adrug-free workplace. CEB will consider for employment qualified applicants witha criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicablelaws regarding criminal background inquiries.
Back to top