Executive Advisor, Finance Practice
ExecutiveAdvisor, Finance Practice
We are currently seeking consultants or practitioners to work in one ofour Finance practice area, providing consultative support to clients in our EMEAregion.
If you are interested in a role that allows for rapid-fire consultingengagements across a broad range of world-leading clients, the ability toimpact on the key strategic issues facesby some of the globe's most famous brands, and an exceptional career path in ameritocratic environment, then read on. Our Executive Advisors of all levelsenjoy the responsibility of forming relationships with world class executives,and can realistically expect to meet a broad variety of top practitioners fromtheir chosen region over the course of just one year.
The Executive Advisor is responsible for interfacing almost continuouslywith C-level executives and other senior executives to foster deep, broad relationshipswith individuals, applying and packaging our resources to meet theirchallenges; and sensing patterns among customer needs to drive the researchagenda and event calendar. Additionally, the Executive Advisor isresponsible for supporting commercial meetings in conjunction with revenuepartners. The role is responsible for overall contract value outcomes for theprograms they support.
- Applies expansive knowledge of CEB now Gartner research to help resolve high-value business problems for clients
- Assumes a leadership role in defining the research agenda and in product development activities
- Actively shapes the direction of ongoing research and product creation projects; participates in and provides feedback during checkpoint meetings and other stages of the strategic research process
- Supports revenue functions to diagnose issues and deliver insight and value "in the moment"
- Develops third party relationships which can positively impact product quality, speed to market of new products or network expansion
- Bachelor's degree
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 25%
- Experience in related field or industry
- Graduate degree
- Experience of directly working in a Finance related field or industry, or Consulting to Finance departments/FDs/CFOs
- Proficient in distilling data or information to identify key findings
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytic and problem skills
- Ability to highly engage senior-level executives at current member companies by building relationships, establishing credibility, conducting substantive content discussions, diagnosing needs, solving problems, and identifying relevant resources
- Strong project management and time management skills
- Ability to effectively navigate a highly matrixed environment
Why Should I Be Interested?
- Unique opportunity to explore your intellectual curiosity while working for a global ideas company that is distinguished by the quality of its insights
- Ability to work with and learn from truly exceptional talent
- Ability to deliver insight to transform how senior Finance executives approach problems, and witness the impact of your interaction and partnership with those executives
- Work in an environment characterized by a Spirit of Generosity, where senior leadership encourages staff to give back and make an impact on the communities in which we live and work
CEB now Gartner is a best practice insight and technology company. Inpartnership with leading organizations around the globe, we develop innovativesolutions to drive corporate performance. CEB now Gartner equips leadersat more than 10,000 companies with the intelligence to effectively managetalent, customers, and operations. CEB now Gartner is a trusted partner to90% of the Fortune 500, nearly 75% of the Dow Jones AsianTitans, and more than 85% of the FTSE 100. More at cebglobal.com.
Known as an innovative growthfirm, CEB now Gartner is hiring experienced professionals and early careeristswithin a variety of intellectually stimulating careers. Learn more about ourglobal opportunities at cebcareers.com.
CEBnow Gartner is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in theworkplace.
Meet Some of CEB's Employees
Senior Business Development Manager
Peter helps HR & customer service leaders evaluate and join CEB’s best practice research programs by showing them how their involvement will impact business performance.
Back to top