Executive Advisor - Finance Leadership Council
Can you imagine yourself in the boardroom presenting key findings and recommendations to the C-level executives at companies like Ford, Boeing, Microsoft, Twitter, and American Express? If so, we’d like to hear from you. Our Executive Advisors hold the primary responsibility for delivering unparalleled insights, key findings, and recommendations to our senior most clients.
Within CEB’s Finance Leadership Council we serve 450 CFOs and Finance leadership teams globally. This product is one of CEB’s largest, and serves the senior most executive across CEB’s programs. The Executive Advisor role within this program has three core components. (1) presenting benchmarking and best practice research reports to CFOs and their direct reports (2) growing new business and renewing client relationships by supporting CEB sales teams and crafting compelling visions of service (3) collecting client feedback to continuously reinvent and build a stronger Finance product. We do not bill hourly to our member companies, but instead merit pay is based on overall program growth and renewal rates of member companies.
CEB is a meritocracy and a great place to grow your career. The Executive Advisor role tracks into sales, more senior advisory roles, or general management—you define your path. You will also have the opportunity for people management within this role.
- Present best practice research and benchmarking to Fortune 500 Finance Leaderships Teams
- Partner with CEB’s research and benchmarking teams to produce reports and generate insights
- Support commercial teams on key client deliveries and live visits
- Diagnose key CFO challenges and guide the global product to better meet market needs
- Provide guidance to our annual research initiatives by channeling what is learned from CFOs
- Lead training sessions for CEB’s revenue team and member companies
- Provide feedback to CFOs on their annual plans and strategic initiatives for their function
- Support in CEB’s mission to automate more client data and management tools
- Craft compelling marketing materials with new product features and insights
- Bachelor’s degree
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 40%
- At least 4 years in related field or industry
- Graduate degree
- 4 years in related field or industry
- Proficient in distilling data or information to identify key findings
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytic and problem skills
- Ability to quickly engage senior-level executives at current client companies by building relationships, establishing credibility, conducting substantive content discussions, diagnosing needs, solving problems, and identifying relevant resources
- Strong project management and time management skills
- Ability to effectively navigate a highly matrixed environment
CEB is a best practice insight and technology company. In partnership with leading organizations around the globe, we develop innovative solutions to drive corporate performance. CEB equips leaders at more than 10,000 companies with the intelligence to effectively manage talent, customers, and operations. CEB is a trusted partner to 90% of the Fortune 500, nearly 75% of the Dow Jones Asian Titans, and more than 85% of the FTSE 100. More at cebglobal.com.
Known as an innovative growth firm, CEB is hiring experienced professionals and early careerists within a variety of intellectually stimulating careers. Learn more about our global opportunities at cebcareers.com.
Meet Some of CEB's Employees
Senior Business Development Manager
Peter helps HR & customer service leaders evaluate and join CEB’s best practice research programs by showing them how their involvement will impact business performance.
Back to top