- Drive strategic HR projects across the HR value life cycle, with a particular focus on CEB HR Consulting’s key areas of engagement: HR Analytics, HR Efficiency, Employer of Choice, HR Transformation, and Learning & Development Strategy
- Be responsible for continuous product improvements and product development initiatives
- Manage you consulting projects with high degrees of autonomy and responsibility while still having at your disposal latest and best of CEB benchmarking tools and solutions.
- Curiosity, excellent analytic skills, and strong process capabilities
- Business acumen and communication excellence
- International and cross-cultural versatility
- Professional with good academic standing and at least two years direct consulting experience (for more junior Advisor positions) or significant practitioner experience in roles showing similar application of consulting skills in the HR sphere.
What we are offering you
- Opportunities to get access to and build relationships with senior executive levels of leading global companies
- Continuous upskilling through CEB’s best practice research output and through focused development activities tailored to your personal needs
- Significantly lower travel expectation than most other consultancies (usually less than 40 nights out of town per year)
- Working in a highly international context
- A great team of people to be part of
Come join us.
Interested? Please send your application or any inquiry you may have to:
Simone Breker at [email protected] or by telephone at 49.40.300 660 14
or visit our career website at cebcareers.com
Back to top