Executive Advisor - CEB Communications Leadership Council
If you are interested in a role that allows for rapid-fire consulting engagements across a broad range of world-leading clients, the ability to impact on the key strategic issues faces by some of the globe’s most famous brands, and an exceptional career path in a meritocratic environment, then read on. Our Executive Advisors of all levels enjoy the responsibility of forming relationships with world class communications executives, and can realistically expect to meet a broad variety of top communications practitioners from their chosen region over the course of just one year.
The Executive Advisor is responsible for interfacing almost continuously with communications executives to foster deep, broad relationships with individuals, applying and packaging our resources to meet their challenges; and sensing patterns among customer needs to drive the research agenda and event calendar. Additionally, the Executive Advisor is responsible for supporting commercial meetings in conjunction with revenue partners. The role is responsible for overall contract value outcomes for the programs they support.
- Applies expansive knowledge of CEB research to help resolve high-value business problems for clients
- Assumes a leadership role in defining the research agenda and in product development activities
- Actively shapes the direction of ongoing research and product creation projects; participates in and provides feedback during checkpoint meetings and other stages of the strategic research process
- Supports revenue functions to diagnose issues and deliver insight and value
- Bachelor’s degree
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 40%
- At least 4 years in related field or industry
- Graduate degree
- 4 years in related field or industry
- Proficient in distilling data or information to identify key findings
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytic and problem skills
- Ability to highly engage senior-level executives at current member companies by building relationships, establishing credibility, conducting substantive content discussions, diagnosing needs, solving problems, and identifying relevant resources
- Strong project management and time management skills
- Ability to effectively navigate a highly matrixed environment
Why Should I Be Interested?
- Unique opportunity to explore your intellectual curiosity while working for a global ideas company that is distinguished by the quality of its insights
- Ability to work with and learn from truly exceptional talent
- Ability to deliver insight to transform how executives approach problems, and witness the impact of your interaction and partnership with those executives
- Work in an environment characterized by a Spirit of Generosity, where senior leadership encourages staff to give back and make an impact on the communities in which we live and work
CEB is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
Back to top