Event Registration Coordinator
Evanta fosters leadership development and collaborative exchange among North America’s top executives. Our tightly-governed, powerful network starts with face-to-face gatherings and leadership conferences and extends into professional development programs, membership services as well as our mobile social networking platform, Evanta365.
Evanta serves Fortune 1000 CXOs and high-caliber executives across various disciplines – from technology and finance to human resources and professional sports. Throughout all communities, we are unwavering in our commitment to bring together the best of the best in an unrivaled and exclusive inner circle to help make leaders better.
Essential Functions/ Major Responsibilities:
The Registration Coordinator is responsible for setting a standard of excellence in the execution of pre-conference, on-site and post-conference procedures and processes. Critical skills in this position include project management skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships with a high degree of professionalism.
- Manage the registration portion of the timeline and report progress to the Concierge Services Manager
- Registration preparation for all assigned events
- Schedule and facilitate all training for those assigned to travel on-site as registration
- Serve as backup to maintaining the dashboard summary of all events
- Help in the process of archiving all direct mail collateral and conference guides in the storeroom
- Management of registration supplies
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Previous events experience or 1 year of applicable work experience
- Proficiency in the MS Office suite including Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Attention to detail
- Highly organized
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Project management skills
- Multi-tasking and the ability to manage multiple deadlines
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with high degree of professionalism
Salary: $35,000 – $40,000 DOE
Meet Some of CEB's Employees
Senior Business Development Manager
Peter helps HR & customer service leaders evaluate and join CEB’s best practice research programs by showing them how their involvement will impact business performance.
Back to top