Entry Level Sales Training Program
Business Development Associate
CEB (NYSE: CEB) is the leading member-based advisory company. By combining the best practices of thousands of member companies with our advanced research methodologies and human capital analytics, we equip senior leaders and their teams with insight and actionable solutions to transform operations. This distinctive approach, pioneered by CEB, enables executives to harness peer perspectives and tap into breakthrough innovation without costly consulting or reinvention. The CEB member network includes more than 16,000 executives and the majority of top companies globally.
We are currently seeking Business Development Associates to join our team. Business Development Associates apply strategic thinking, business writing, problem solving ability and interpersonal skills to assist multiple Sales Executives in pursuit of business outcomes. This position is an entry point in our Sales and Service Professional Development Program, which is designed to create
highly effective Sales Executives.
- Engage with senior-level executives to proactively schedule and confirm sales meetings through cold-calling and lead generation campaigns
- Gather business intelligence on companies, leads and qualified prospects
- Partner with Sales Executives to create customized plans for assigned territories to support sales cycle success and to drive urgency
- Provide assistance and support to Sales Executives
- Ensure that CRM database (Salesforce.com) contains accurate account details and contact information
- Coordinate internal staff to ensure the right individuals are present to support the Sales Executive in their meetings/ sales calls
- Prepare presentation packets for prospect interactions
- Shadow and participate in calls, visits, presentations and web walk throughs
- Manage sales contract process
Successful candidates will possess:
- Bachelors Degree
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Solid understanding of business concepts and ability to quickly learn program-specific content terrain
- Exceptional ability to establish credibility with senior-level executives
- Effective time management skills and ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent organizational, multitasking and prioritization skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated initiative and resourcefulness
- Past work experience in a sales position; e.g. internship or part-time job
- Advanced computer and internet search skills
The Corporate Executive Board offers a competitive compensation package including:
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefit package including medical, dental, vision, 401K, paid time off (PTO), employee stock purchase plan, flexible spending, and tuition assistance
For more information on other exciting opportunities, please visit our Careerspage.
CEB is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Back to top