Enterprise Business Development Manager- Finance
Do you love all things selling related? Learn how tomaster sales—from the company that literally wrote the book on it.
CEB needs a BusinessDevelopment Manager to focus on growing our member base within theProcurement function. If youhave a sharply honed consulting style, this is your chance to be an integralpart of our own growth and revenue achievements. You will also target topexecutives of previously untapped potential member companies, drive the pivotalmoment where leads become sales, and reap the rewards of negotiating contractsthrough to a successful close.
HowYou Will Make an Impact
- Generate C-level leads through professional networking and cold-call techniques and conducting telephone-based or virtual sales meetings.
- Turn senior executives into active members through consultative selling, manage the full negotiation and close process, and handle the transition of these active members to the account manager team.
- Demonstrate commercial agility and acuity for effectively articulating the programs' value proposition and diagnosing the prospective members' business needs.
- Manage an average sales cycle of 60 days or less.
- Close deals consistently, with an average size of £20,000-£30,000.
- Build new business throughout Europe, and identify new businessopportunities in new-to-CEB corporations.
[VIDEO] Hear from our Sales team.
WeWant a BDM with These Qualifications
- 5 years of successful sales/business development experience, including commercialnegotiations with C-level decision makers in blue-chip companies
- Abilityto handle revenue responsibility and meet monthly, quarterly, and annualfinancial goals
- Provenability to precisely manage and forecast a complex sales process
- Stronginterpersonal skills; can quickly build rapport and deliver compelling,persuasive arguments to an executive-level audience
- Solidunderstanding of business concepts & dynamics for large national andinternational corporations
- Superiortime management skills and strong attention to detail
- Willingnessto conduct EMEA-wide travel as necessary
- Excellentverbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor'sdegree required (preferably in addition to a business-related post-graduatedegree)
Meet Some of CEB's Employees
Business Development Associate
Andrew works with his team to find and reach out to new business prospects for CEB. He interfaces with Fortune 500 companies across the world—and gets them on board with CEB's solutions.
Back to top