Enterprise Account Executive (DC Metro Area)
What Is the Business Development Manager,Large Enterprise Role?
BDMs engage withC-suite level executives (CFOs, CIOs, CMOs, etc.) at large enterprise companies(Comcast, CSX, Johnson & Johnson, etc.) to generate new business revenue.They are expected to build rapport with senior level executives, advise them onbest practice business solutions, and strategically manage the sales opportunitywithin their own defined territories. A key part of the consultative salesprocess includes engaging executives on CEB’s unique business model and thevalue that our products bring to their firms.
BDMs in our Large Enterprise division work in an excitingculture, surrounded by talented, motivated and intellectual colleagues whothrive on helping executives solve their most pressing businesschallenges. By interacting with the highest level of decision makers atsome of the world’s most renowned companies, this role provides a uniqueopportunity to learn how to apply executive level thinking to problemsolving.
What Are the Key Responsibilities?
- Generate C-Suite sales leads through professional networking and cold-call techniques
- Evaluate prospects’ business needs and present the appropriate mix of CEB products within a regional territory
- Understand evolving business insights and effectively articulate the value proposition to prospective clients
- Lead senior executives into active membership status through a consultative sales approach
- Execute atransactional sales methodology with an average sales cycle of (3) months orless
What Arethe Basic Qualifications?
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4-10 years of experience identifying and closing new B2B sales opportunities
- Willingness and ability to travel in a regional state territory
What Arethe Preferred Qualifications?
- Proven track record of closing new business consistently at or above quota level
- Successful experience in sales environments with emphasis on high volume transactional achievement
- Solid understanding of business concepts & dynamics for large national and international corporations
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated experience building credibility with a senior level client base
- Strong Business to Business (B2B) sales experience
- Solution based sales experience with an emphasis on service oriented products
Why Should I Be Interested?
- Formal on-boarding program that allows you to build a foundation for success
- Best in class sales training that will enable you to further develop your selling skills
- Significant amount of opportunity for career trajectory
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped (quarterly) commission
- Variety of incentive campaigns that recognize top performers for their achievements
CEB is a best practice insight and technology company. Inpartnership with leading organizations around the globe, we develop innovativesolutions to drive corporate performance. CEB equips leaders at more than10,000 companies with the intelligence to effectively manage talent, customers,and operations. CEB is a trusted partner to 90% of the Fortune500, nearly 75% of the Dow Jones Asian Titans, and more than85% of the FTSE 100. More at cebglobal.com.
Known as an innovative growth firm, CEB is hiring experienced professionals andearly careerists within a variety of intellectually stimulating careers. Learnmore about our global opportunities at cebcareers.com.
CEB is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in theworkplace.
Back to top