Digital Marketing Specialist
SEO Specialist :
CEB now Gartner's marketing department is looking for a Specialist in Search Engine Optimization, the ideal candidate would be someone familiar with all elements of Search marketing at an operational level and now looking to add value through developing strategy and helping the business grow faster by ensuring flawless execution. This role will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
Goals & Responsibilities:
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
- Develop and implement link building strategy.
- Work with content publishing team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on all pages.
- Conduct frequent SEO audits, compile and present SEO performance reports.
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Review and analyze sites for areas that need to be improved or revised.
- Research and analyze competitor's strategies.
- Identify the least expensive but most powerful and profitable keywords for CEB now Gartner products & services.
- Improve overall company's organic search results.
- Write effective headlines, body copy, and websites.
- Ensure websites are filled with optimal keywords.
- Place keywords appropriately in copy to gain most search engine traffic.
- Write effective call-to-action statements.
- Implement off-page SEO content strategies such as coding.
- Keep abreast of white hat and black hat tactics so as not to violate search engine guidelines.
- Strategize ways to improve and track site performance.
- Utilize basic programming and web design skills to enhance SEO.
- Create advanced SEO strategies.
- Evaluate product offering, traffic, landing page quality, content, design, security, demographics of prospective customers when determining keywords and campaigns.
- Analyze competitor websites for organic traffic insights & provide regular updates.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Prepare detailed strategy reports.
- Basic knowledge of paid search & ability to run pay-per-click campaigns.
- 2- 4 years of digital marketing experience, with a significant part of that being hands-on experience with SEO.
- Hands-on knowledge and proven track record of delivering qualified traffic from both an acquisition and conversion standpoint.
- "Best Practices" knowledge of Search Engine Marketing tactics and guidelines preferred.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Site Catalyst, Web Trends)
- Ability to select keywords, write compelling ad copy and optimize campaigns to meet established ROI goals and conversion metrics.
- Experience operating A/B testing on Ad copy & landing pages.
- Ability to analyze data through web analytics.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Exceptional written and spoken communication.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or related field.
- Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Experience working with globally distributed stakeholders.
Ability to identify areas for improvement and propose innovative solutions-
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in arts or sciences
- Good Excel skills and ability to work with Formulas and formatting in Excel
- Experience in working with global stakeholders
- Experience using Eloqua or other e-mail communication management software is preferred
- Experience with HTML is "good to have"
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional client service ethic
- Strong work ethic and willingness to take ownership for wide-ranging responsibilities
Meet Some of CEB's Employees
Business Development Associate
Andrew works with his team to find and reach out to new business prospects for CEB. He interfaces with Fortune 500 companies across the world—and gets them on board with CEB's solutions.
Back to top