Digital Marketing Analyst
CEB is a best practice insight and technology company. In partnership with leading organizations around the globe, we develop innovative solutions to drive corporate performance. CEB equips leaders at more than 10,000 companies with the intelligence to effectively manage talent, customers, and operations. CEB is a trusted partner to 90% of the Fortune 500, nearly 75% of the Dow Jones Asian Titans, and more than 85% of the FTSE 100. More at cebglobal.com
Digital Marketing Analyst
This position will support the CEB digital marketing team in Gurgaon. Individual in this role will work on organizing and managing email communications to clients. They will also be responsible for managing a team of 3 - 4 individuals to drive member e-mail operations. The individual must enable productive and collaborative team culture to ensure effective and efficient e-mail operations.
Specific duties include but are not limited to: email development and deployment using Eloqua 10, metric pulls and analysis, and testing of new approaches to email communication, conceiving and implementing A-B tests, and enable effective search engine marketing for prospect websites. This position will have the opportunity to develop business skills and acquire a broad understanding of CEB with growth opportunities in digital marketing.
● Manage deployment of outbound communications to drive web traffic, increase repeat web visitors and improve service consumption.
● Create e-mail names in Salesforce.com and perform list hygiene against specific criteria.
● Create HTML files for mail deployment.
● Set up, test, and deploy emails tied to specific lists.
● Identify opportunities to leverage functionality in Salesforce and Eloqua 10 to improve information capture, data hygiene, segmentation and targeting capabilities.
● Help maintain the communications calendar to ensure right balance of outreach and timely completion of material.
● Log and track e-mail-related data and information to enable transparent flow of information.
● Identify process improvements and automation opportunities; propose enhancements to line manager and Channel Marketing and Product Marketing stakeholders. Oversee execution of approved process improvements.
● Produce continuous documentation and deliver end-user training for Digital Marketing platforms, systems, and processes
- Help identify, design and implement new digital marketing / marketing technology tools and opportunities.
- Support the delivery of ROI-based insights to optimize marketing resource allocation.
- Manage team to clear set of objectives, supporting their planning and execution of tasks and initiatives in line with clear expectations around delivery timelines and quality.
● Assist with analysis to determine email effectiveness – identify and conduct A/B tests to build email best practices
● Coordinate data and reporting streams across CEB business units and varied systems to deliver integrated performance dashboards.
● Perform quality control on all data and analytic outputs, including digital, email, and demand gen dashboards.
● Create reports and dashboards on email and web product performance. Identify opportunities for improvement based on this performance.
Qualifications and Requirements
● Bachelor's degree in arts or sciences
● 3-6 years of related B2B work experience, preferably in marketing, sales, or sales operations
● Advanced Microsoft Office skills, in particular Microsoft Excel
● Good Excel skills and ability to work with Formulas and formatting in excel
● Strong HTML Skills
● Excellent oral and written communication skills
● Strong attention to detail
● Exceptional client service ethic
● Strong work ethic and willingness to take ownership for wide-ranging responsibilities
● Superior problem solving ability and ability to think "outside the box."
● Ability to form and test hypotheses with available data
● Tolerance for ambiguity and self-driven to operate in an entrepreneurial setting
● Proven ability of managing tasks from beginning to end with strict adherence to deadlines
Meet Some of CEB's Employees
Senior Business Development Manager
Peter helps HR & customer service leaders evaluate and join CEB’s best practice research programs by showing them how their involvement will impact business performance.
Back to top