Demand Generation Specialist
Demand Generation Operations Specialist
Reports to: Operations Analyst
This position will support the Gartner's Email Operations team in Gurgaon. Individual in this role will work on organizing and managing email communications to clients. Specific duties include but are not limited to: list management, email development and deployment using Eloqua 10, metric pulls and analysis, and testing of new approaches to email communication. This position will have the opportunity to develop business skills and acquire a broad understanding of Gartner with growth opportunities in digital marketing.
- Manage deployment of outbound communications to drive web traffic, increase repeat web visitors and improve service consumption
- Create HTML files for mail deployment
- Set up, test, and deploy emails tied to specific lists
- Identify opportunities to leverage functionalities in Eloqua 10 to improve information capture, data hygiene, segmentation and targeting capabilities.
- Help maintain the communications calendar to ensure right balance of outreach and timely completion of material.
- Collaborates with the Marketing Management, Content Marketing, and Database Management teams to understand the strategy and scope for each email program and executes on the set strategy
- Assist with analysis to determine email effectiveness – identify and conduct A/B tests to build email best practices
- Create reports and dashboards on email and web product performance. Identify opportunities for improvement based on this performance
- Recommending changes to optimize programs based on analytical findings, business/industry best practices and current business needs.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in arts or sciences
- Good Excel skills and ability to work with Formulas and formatting in Excel
- Experience in working with global stakeholders
- Experience using Eloqua or other e-mail communication management software is preferred
- Experience with HTML is "good to have"
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional client service ethic
- Strong work ethic and willingness to take ownership for wide-ranging responsibilities
- Superior problem solving ability and ability to think "outside the box." Ability to form and test hypotheses with available data
- Tolerance for ambiguity and self-drive to operate in an entrepreneurial setting
- Proven ability of managing tasks from beginning to end with strict adherence to deadlines
Meet Some of CEB's Employees
Business Development Associate
Andrew works with his team to find and reach out to new business prospects for CEB. He interfaces with Fortune 500 companies across the world—and gets them on board with CEB's solutions.
Back to top