Deal Hub Associate
The Company: Gartner
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world's leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. From CIOs and senior IT leaders in corporations and government agencies, to business leaders in high-tech and telecom enterprises and professional services firms, to technology investors, we are the valuable partner to clients in over 13,000 distinct organizations. Through the resources of Gartner Research, Gartner Executive Programs, Gartner Consulting and Gartner Events, we work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role.
The Deal Hub Associate will partner with Deal Hub Bid Managers, Sales Executives and Subject Matter Experts to process, track and close Deal Hub requests. The Associate's role is to increase Sales efficiency by significantly reducing the amount of time Sales spends on developing Deals.
- Collaborate with Deal Hub Team to process high volume of global requests within tight timelines.
- Resolve and provide proposal options within Sales Deal Hub empowerments for product, legal, pricing, and finance terms.
- Minimize functional handoffs and ensure requests are completed by set due time; complete internal distribution of final approvals.
- Generate client Service Agreements that meet local Gartner standards and ensure compliance with Pricing, Product and Legal policies
- Maintain a clearly documented audit trail of all approvals and Deal Hub generated client agreements.
- Utilizes senior Deal Hub Director as a point of escalation for problematic requests or unknown technical solutions.
- Give time back to Sales by assisting with Deals process
- Partner with Bid Managers to handle high volumes of low-complexity requests
- Maintain audit trail by leveraging CRM system (Client Connect) to track all requests, approvals and Svc Agreements
- 2-3 years experience in a business environment. Sales, sales support or contracting experience a plus
- Bachelors degree would be preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a global/virtual team
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- CRM (Siebel) experience strongly preferred
Meet Some of CEB's Employees
Senior Business Development Manager
Peter helps HR & customer service leaders evaluate and join CEB’s best practice research programs by showing them how their involvement will impact business performance.
Back to top