Customer Systems Implementation and Training Specialist
This is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career in a training function with the world's leading member organisation.
The role will require online (webinar) training to internal and external customers in using CEB's bespoke assessment platforms. The ideal candidate will be outgoing, have a passion to help people and working in our busy and exciting workplace.
This is for the US shift and the successful candidate would work a shift pattern, alternate weeks: 12:00-20:15 or 14:45-23:00.
- To provide technical administration training to both internal and external clients using CEB's online platforms via webinar, telephone or face to face.
- To implement new standard CEB sites and to action updates to standard CEB sites.
- To provide a high level of customer service to clients at all times.
- To deliver quality training to clients in the use of CEB's online platforms.
- To deliver presentations and online training with skill and confidence.
- To have a sound knowledge of all CEB online platforms, understanding their use and functionality. To be able to offer recommendations to common problems or frequently asked questions.
- To monitor and administer global system training courses and bookings.
- To review and develop course content and supporting documentation (providing assistance with translation work if applicable).
- To assist with coaching and development of new team members.
- To ensure any leads are forwarded to the relevant Account Manager or Client Support for follow up.
- To implement new standard CEB sites within agreed SLAs.
- To action update requests for standard CEB site within agreed SLAs.
What CEB Can Offer You:
- Benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 25 days paid annual leave.
- Competitive base salary and bonus potential.
- The ability to engage, influence, and impact a broad array of the world's leading executives.
- Career development and advancement based upon your performance.
- The opportunity to be a part of a company distinguished by its insights and to have access to CEB's groundbreaking research, tools, and solutions.
Skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Good customer service skills
- Team working
- Solid experience within a customer contact/customer delivery environment.
- Previous experience of training delivery would be advantageous but not essential.
Meet Some of CEB's Employees
Business Development Associate
Andrew works with his team to find and reach out to new business prospects for CEB. He interfaces with Fortune 500 companies across the world—and gets them on board with CEB's solutions.
Back to top