Customer Success Representative (Italian Speaking)
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Do you want to work for a stable, growing firm that impacts the world’s best companies? As an Italian speaking Customer Success Representative at CEB Talent Assessment – a global leader in talent solutions – you will provide expert product advice, and manage a small portfolio of clients unrivalled by other advisory and consulting companies.
As a Customer Success Representative you will:
- Cultivate Existing Business: Identify new strategic partnerships, as well as develop, grow, and retain relationships with decision makers and HR executives.
- Provide Smart Talent Solutions: Sell science-based talent management solutions that enable clients to transform their organisations by better selecting, assessing, and developing their employees.
- Provide a high level of Customer Service: presenting a consistent face of CEB to all our customers – internal and external.
- Become a Product Expert: Learn about our products and services through collaboration, and expertly provide knowledge and support to clients, whilst becoming their go-to resource and primary point of contact.
What CEB Can Offer You:
- Benefits package: including private medical insurance, subsidised dental, 25 days holiday, group pension plan, and more.
- Competitive base salary and up to 20% bonus
- The ability to engage, influence, and impact a broad array of the world’s leading executives and HR professionals
- Career development and advancement based upon your performance and career aspirations
- The opportunity to be a part of a company distinguished by its insights and to have access to CEB’s ground-breaking research, tools, and solutions.
We’re looking for someone with these basic qualifications:
- Fluent in Italian and English
- Previous experience in Customer Services, Sales or Account Management role
- Demonstrated ability to meet monthly and quarterly goals
- Outgoing, have a passion for working with people and provide great customer service at all times
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Psychology, HR or business-related discipline
- Experience selling to and maintaining partnerships with HR and/or C-level executives, with strong current network
- Experience working in consulting or professional services industry
CEB, the leading member-based advisory company, equips more than 10,000 organizations around the globe with insights, tools, and actionable solutions to transform enterprise performance. By combining advanced research and analytics with best practices from member companies, CEB helps leaders realize outsized returns by more effectively managing talent, information, customers, and risk. Member companies include 90% of the Fortune 500, nearly 75% of the Dow Jones Asian Titans, and more than 85% of the FTSE 100. More at cebglobal.com.
Known as an innovative growth firm, CEB is hiring experienced professionals and early careerists in exciting locations around the world. Learn more about our opportunities at cebcareers.com.
CEB is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
Back to top