Customer Success and Technical Support Manager (Night Shift)
To manage the APAC Customer Success and Tech Support Front Office teams from Sunday Evening GMT to Friday morning. This Role is UK based and manages teams supporting ANZ, Singapore, HK, China, India and Middle East from the UK. Maintaining strong relationships across the CEB business to achieve high client satisfaction and performance in line with published client Service Level agreements and SHL's key objectives, whilst delivering cost-effective operations.
This role is a critical leadership role to ensure the efficiency of the front office functions as a vital part of CEBs strategy to transform its frontline activities to deliver a cost-effective high quality service.
- Responsible for 1st line response to inbound calls & emails in accordance with departmental SLAs and to the agreed quality standards – in order to drive optimum service to Customers.
- To manage Customer Success activities such as Orders, Product knowledge enquires, lead generation
- To provide first line reactive & proactive technical support to CEB customers located in the assigned region, who are experiencing a technical problem with their CEB system or service, resolving issues on a first contact basis wherever possible?
- To ensure the delivery of high level customer service at all times and presenting a consistent 'face of CEB' to customers on a global basis
- Build and maintain strong relationships across the CEB business to achieve high client satisfaction in line with key objectives whilst delivering cost effective operations.
- Provide global customer systems support through monthly management and dashboard reports
- Analyse key customer contact data and develop strategies to reduce contact rates
- Identify skills gaps within the Helpdesk functions and increasing staff knowledge through ongoing training and development.
- Develop & enhance business systems to deliver more streamlined and efficient support to CEB staff and customers
- Work with key ITG delivery teams to ensure consistent service levels in line with published company SLA's
- Hire, train & develop new employees to the required standards
- Coaching and 121s for the team
- Use of HR processes to manage employee Holidays, sickness Staff Rotas and performance
- Develop solutions to re-occurring issues
- Maintain current and extensive knowledge of CEB products
- All dept tasks are performed on time and accurately
- Prepare and lead dept meetings.
- Suggest FAQ's for support sites
- Strategic direction of the operation.
What CEB Can Offer You:
- Benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 25 days paid annual leave.
- Competitive base salary.
- The ability to engage, influence, and impact a broad array of the world's leading executives.
- Career development and advancement based upon your performance.
- The opportunity to be a part of a company distinguished by its insights and to have access to CEB's groundbreaking research, tools, and solutions.
Knowledge/Skills/ Experience/Professional Requirements:
- University degree preferable
- Considerable work experience in managing teams
- Minimum 5yrs solid experience in customer facing technical role and Customer Support role
- Managing and motivating teams
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Demonstrable understanding of the principles behind people and process management.
Meet Some of CEB's Employees
Senior Business Development Manager
Peter helps HR & customer service leaders evaluate and join CEB’s best practice research programs by showing them how their involvement will impact business performance.
Back to top