CPS Print Designer
We are looking for a creative designer with a passion fortransforming data and research into compelling visual stories. The Print Designer develops high-qualitypublications and presentations, including research studies, meeting handouts,on-screen presentations, and template-based marketing materials. This roleis a mix of creative work and project/resource management. The ideal candidatewill foster a positive, collaborative work environment and use resources effectivelyto minimize turnaround time without compromising quality. This position requiresproficiency with Adobe InDesign and the ability to consistently and accurately produceand project manage large volumes of work.
- Be accountable. You're dedicated to your work, your clients and your team. You possess a no project too small mentality — whatever the task, you give 100%.
- Client-focused. Gain the confidence of stakeholders by contributing creative solutions that meet both business and creative goals. Superior interpersonal and communication skills.
- Curious and unafraid. You ask questions. You want to understand the full-picture. You can easily operate in an ambiguous environment.
- Feedback-driven. You want to improve and know that you can only do so if you run to feedback. You take that feedback as an opportunity to evolve your professional skills and designs.
- Positive team player. You're a problem solver and live to collaborate. You're flexible and have a cheerful disposition. You perform gracefully under pressure.
- Flexible. The rules sometimes change and we need to be comfortable adjusting to those changes.
- Be agile. You can shift focus, multitask, and operate successfully in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Background: up to 5 years of experience in a role as a graphic designer; Background working on a creative team is a plus.
- Education: Bachelors degree with a major graphic design or similar major
- Skills: Top-notch design abilities and a meticulous eye for color and layout. You create perfect files. You're an expert in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc.) as well as Microsoft Office programs including PowerPoint on a Mac platform. Familiarity in standard proofreading marks preferred.
- Design thinking: You can take conceptual ideas and apply to products through data visualization. Turning complex ideas into simple solutions is how you have fun. Your colleagues are consistently in awe of how you came up with that awesome idea.
- Organizational skills: Must thrive in a fast-paced, creative environment and transition easily between multiple projects, managing them (and your time) from start to finish. You take tight deadlines in stride. You see curve balls as opportunities. People marvel at your attention to detail.
- Selling it: You are comfortable providing a rationale for your work at every step in the creative process.
Meet Some of CEB's Employees
Business Development Associate
Andrew works with his team to find and reach out to new business prospects for CEB. He interfaces with Fortune 500 companies across the world—and gets them on board with CEB's solutions.
Back to top