Corporate Counsel, Talent Assessment
We are currently seeking a full time Corporate Counsel to join our Global Talent Assessment Legal function. Reporting to the Deputy General Counsel of Gartner for Talent Assessment, the Corporate Counsel role will focus on Commercial Contracts negotiations and managing IP and Data Protection in the commercial context throughout the Americas
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Strong focus on customer support as responsibilities will include managing the Access Legal Review portal which is used to triage all new business requests across the globe for legal assistance.
- Act as lead legal resource for CEB Talent Assessment in the Americas and support legal efforts as required across all other regions in conjunction with other team members.
- Ensuring compliance with local, national and international laws, rules and regulations.
- Supporting any litigation matters that the company may become involved in, including IP infringement matters.
- Support US government contracting work generated by the PDRI business unit.
- Perform maintenance or drafting of legal templates required by the business, legal training and development as identified to support commercial activities.
- Undertake ad hoc projects as required.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- J.D. from an accredited law school and member of the bar in a state of the United States.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in-house engaged in commercial negotiations.
- Knowledge and understanding of company and commercial law and practices, coupled with strong negotiation and drafting skills, both verbal and written.
- Organized and able to demonstrate a consistently high level of legal analysis and attention to detail.
- Good attitude, coupled with a willingness to learn and ability to establish and grow relationships and credibility with people at all levels within the business.
- Excellent contract negotiation skills
- Ability to establish relationships with clients, customers and co-workers
- Writing and Reporting
- Applying Expertise and Technology
- Strong Planning and Organizational Skills
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Following Instructions and Procedures
CEB, now part of Gartner, helps customers grow by harnessing their untapped potential and channeling it toward high-impact, proven results. We do this by offering advisory services and technology solutions that equip leaders to:
- Turn the right insights into actions that deliver the right outcomes;
- Upgrade processes and adapt culture to succeed in the new work environment; and
- Apply precision to talent decisions for competitive advantage.
With more than 30 years of experience working in partnership with top companies, we have a unique view into what matters—and what works—when it comes to driving corporate performance. The CEB member network includes more than 16,000 executives and the majority of top companies globally.
CEB Talent Assessment offerings include proven science-based assessments, technologies, and consultancy services that help organizations assess, select, and develop the right people for the right roles. In fact, clients using our assessment solutions see outcomes such as better employee performance, increased sales, and improved staff retention, which all lead to higher revenue and profit.
More at cebglobal.com.
For more information on other exciting opportunities, please visit http://www.executiveboard.com/careers/index.html.
CEB is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of CEB's Employees
Senior Business Development Manager
Peter helps HR & customer service leaders evaluate and join CEB’s best practice research programs by showing them how their involvement will impact business performance.
Back to top